Request Healing Energies

I have only been with you all for 2 days. Yet I find myself wanting to let you all know, that you might not hear from me for awhile. It’s not because for lack of interest or commitment to this community. It will be, because I have to have Lower Lumbar Disk Replacement and Spinal Fusion, on Thursday 4/7. KINDLY HELP ME THOUGH THIS PLEASE BY SENDING POSITIVE HEALING ENERGIES MY WAY. :revolving_hearts:
THANK YOU ALL
LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING WITH YOU ALL SOON

15 Likes

Sending you love and healing light. Much love to you and I hope you heal as quickly as possible. :hugs:

12 Likes

Sending love and positive energies

12 Likes

Sending positive healing energy.

11 Likes

Hi, I will send you positive healing energy, I have back issues & they are no joke! I hope you have a speedy recovery & you should be back in no time. Let us know how you do & I hope everything goes well for you! :heart:

10 Likes

So much positive energy coming your way, @Trese- you are in my thoughts and I am wishing you all the best with the procedures! :pray::heart:

May everything go well and that you have a speedy healing process afterwards! Many blessings :sparkles::candle:

10 Likes

I’ll pray that the doctors and nurses may heal you and that you have a quick healing time! You have my positive thoughts and energy!

10 Likes

Oh my! Lighting a candle for you now! May you come out the other side of the surgery healed.

9 Likes

not at all @Trese there are times that we all have your times why such actions accure in our day to day life. I have had my share of it from time to time. I am sending you lots of love and light on this journey wishing all the best. I do know that you will be good, just trust the process.

N :candle: ckW :candle: ck

9 Likes

Sending positive healing energy

11 Likes

@Trese I’m sending healing light for your highest good with the best possible outcome for you. I will hold the light for you as long as needed.
:heart:

9 Likes

Thank You Everyone! I appreciate all of you. I truly can feel the warmth and sincerity from you all! :woman_fairy:

10 Likes

Sending you good vibes and calm and healing energies today as you go through this experience today, @Trese. May you heal quickly and thoroughly.
Love and Light,
Brightbear

9 Likes

@Trese I am keeping you in my thoughts for my morning candle ritual the next few days. Healing energy and strength sent to you.
Blessed Be,

9 Likes