Requesting Positive Energy for my son

My son lost his job as a result of time missed for his esophagus repair surgery. He has decided to move back to Alabama for a bit while waiting to hear about a potential job here in South Carolina. I ask for his mind to be clear free from doubt or self depreciating thoughts, and for the path towards reaching his goals, and success in a step towards a better life.
He’s a had a hard time the last couple of years and I know his journey will result in good things for a change.
Thank you and Blessed Be,
Rowan

14 Likes

I have added your son to my healing list, sending “Positive Energy” for as long as needed.
:heart:

8 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that @Rowan :people_hugging: I’ll keep your son in my thoughts. If you’d like, you can also add him to our Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: April 2022 ← Let me know if you need help!

6 Likes

Blessings to your son and you @Rowan :heart:

5 Likes

Good afternoon, I added your request to the energy exchange circle linked back to this post.

I will of course include him in my devotionals.

4 Likes

Sending blessings and strength to your son and to you, @Rowan. He will reach his goals very soon! All the positivity energy I can muster is being sent your way.

4 Likes

Sending him positive vibes! I hope he gets the job he wants!

4 Likes

Sending love and light :slight_smile: Good luck to your son! :heart:

5 Likes

I’m sorry for the emotional struggles! I will absolutely pray for him. I can make a healing and/or prosperity crystal grid if you’d like for him. :heart::pray:

5 Likes

So mote it be! :pray::candle:

Your son is in my thoughts, Rowan- wishing him all the best with this new journey. May many positive things come his way!

4 Likes

@TheTravelWitch_Bry Thank you very much!

4 Likes

That would be wonderful @christina4 I would appreciate it. Thank You. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My sincere thanks to each of you, @Francisco @Siofra @MeganB @marsha @Satu_TheGreenWitch @Amethyst @christina4 @TheTravelWitch_Bry Thank You and Blessed Be

6 Likes

You’re welcome, my friend!

5 Likes