Return to sender spell question

Ok for the Spells8 Return to Sender spell, you need a lemon for its cleansing properties. Would an orange be a good substitute? I cant remember if it has cleansing properties or not.
Thanks in advance!
Heres the spell:

9 Likes

I would think that you could. Orange definitely has cleansing properties. Think of the commercial cleaners with orange oil. If it can clean physical dirt it can clean spiritual dirt. I have never used an orange in place of a lemon, but I have used a lime and it worked great!

10 Likes

My first instinct is ehh…maybe? And I say this because I relate oranges with sunshine and joy. Oranges aren’t a sour citrus, while lemons and lime are, and I think that’s part of the purpose of the lemons in the spell. If I were to modify this spell for use without a lemon, I would use an onion instead because onions have been said to absorb negativity when placed around the home.

10 Likes

Good point @MeganB. If you have to use an orange you may want to sour it up with salt or vinegar. Lol!

10 Likes

Oh that’s actually a really good idea!

10 Likes

@christina4 u have some great advise here. And i agree with souring up the orange or using a lime. I personally i have never used lemon, orange, or lime for my return to sender spells.

8 Likes

@christina4 Hi! :parrot: Lime has cleansing properties as well as purification & protection… Orange :tangerine: would be like, luck, love :heart:, money :moneybag:, or divination properties. :smiling_face:

8 Likes

I definitely get your point! I went intuitively to wait until I get a lime or another ingredient.

6 Likes

Thats a great idea! Thanks for the advice!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.