Ritual Tools Show and Tell - The Athame!

I had the idea to start a ritual tools show and tell to see how that goes here! This one is for the athame! Anyone that likes can add a photo of their athame to show it off to others here! This is all for fun, so we can enjoy seeing each other’s athames!

22 Likes

Wow! Really neat and detailed. Beautiful athame :+1:
Here’s mine:

16 Likes

That is a beautiful athame, @Volmarr! :dagger: :sparkles: It has very strong Goddess energy- and am I seeing colors in the blade? It’s truly a work of art! :star_struck:

I’m athame-less at the moment (not really something that travels well :sweat_smile: ) but I’m always delighted to see everyone’s witchy tools! Thanks for starting this thread :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Here’s mine with its matching Hawthorn wand.

14 Likes

Yes there is sort of colors in the blade @BryWisteria.

Hmm, you truly are traveling, as your name says! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Very nice @IrisW ! So the blade is wood? I like how is a set like that!

8 Likes

Nice masculine energies to that one @Francisco !

8 Likes

Same here!!! I just use my father’s knife!!!

7 Likes

My athame is Selenite. I got it from Embodii Crystals. :heart:

13 Likes

Nice! Must generate some really positive energies @Susurrus !

6 Likes

Thank you! It does wonderful with the energy! It’s definitely one of my favorite tools.

6 Likes

That’s a stunning Athame :heart_eyes: and yours also @Francisco :heart_eyes:

@IrisW I love that yours matches, I love the set more every time I see it posted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and @Susurrus that selenite glows stronger and stronger everytime also :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am also technically athameless, but I do have my wand and my hunting knife I’ve used for all my camping trips (no hunting though its not my thing lol) Ill get a picture of it when I’m home :heartpulse:

7 Likes

That’s an awesome athame @Volmarr! Very magical looking.

I like yours @Francisco! Mine looks like that.

@IrisW I like your set, very nice and witchy looking.

I love your selenite athame @Susurrus! That’s awesome looking!

7 Likes

Yes the blade’s wood. As it’s ceremonial and doesn’t get used for cutting anyway I didn’t see why not, and I love the look of the set. Couldn’t resist when I saw them listed by a local seller on Etsy.

7 Likes

This is a :sparkles: stunning :sparkles: piece of work @Volmarr ! I love all the detail in the handle and the iridescence of the blade! Thank you for showing us! I don’t personally have an athame, but I do appreciate a good kitchen knife :laughing:

Yours is interesting @Francisco – what is the design there in the middle of the handle? It looks like woodgrain.

Wow @IrisW that’s so cool! I haven’t seen an athame like yours before. Definitely looks like it fits you :sparkles:

It’s so pretty @Susurrus :gem: I have a selenite tower, but a selenite wand or athame would be cool to have too!

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind words for my athame! I love it & it’s such a positive piece to my altar space.

7 Likes

Lovely idea, and beautiful athames you all have! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I got this beautiful little dagger from the island of Rhodes a few years ago from a street vendor in the Old Town, way before I had consciously found the Craft. The moment I saw it I thought, that one is mine :grin:

As far as I know it’s a replica of one that was used by the order of knights residing on the island. I don’t know if they hunted down witches, but if they did… what a power move would it be using it as a magickal tool, right?! :smirk_cat:

12 Likes

Also a gorgeous Athame.

I have loved everyone’s that I have seen. They are all so unique & seem to fit the person perfectly!

6 Likes

Wow that’s nice! Well done making it yours!

5 Likes

Here’s mine.:relaxed: That’s my wand right next to it.

12 Likes