Rough vs Tumbled

9 Likes

Thanks for the read.

I actually put on a new quartz necklace I’ve gotten this morning when I got up and it feels pretty good.
I would have to agree with this article for the most part. The necklace I’m wearing definitely has a polished stone in it. I am slowly beginning to work magick with stones more often. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hmm, that’s interesting. I’ve never really thought of the differences, honestly. Maybe I should sit with both my amethyst cluster and my tumbled amethyst and see if I can tell a difference. I’ve got a clear quartz cluster and tumbled stone I could do the same thing with :thinking:

6 Likes

That’s a wonderful idea! Make sure to rub your hands first so you can feel the energy better! Let me know what happens.

5 Likes

I have a quartz necklace and I love mine too! It helps balance you and clears your aura. It’s like a tune up for the chakras!! Lol

6 Likes

I have a lot of both… rough & tumbled. I love them all though. I have never thought about a difference between them though. Interesting. I will have to do the same & sit with some rough & tumbled stones & see if there is a difference!

5 Likes

Now that I’m thinking about it, I usually tend to prefer tumbled stones- purely based on personal aesthetics. I love how the smooth stones feel and I really love “worry stones” to reduce stress :relaxed:

But it’s interesting to consider the different energies each type of stone has :thinking: Gonna have to explore this more- thanks so much for sharing the thought-provoking article, @Christina4! :heart:

4 Likes

Always here to help :sweat_smile:
Tumbles are beautifully aesthetic wise, I’ll agree to that!

4 Likes