'Round the Cauldron 50% Off Sale!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I’m having a sale in my shop just because!

Everything (except custom orders) are currently 50% off so if you see something you like, now’s the chance to snag it!

12 Likes

Awesome @MeganB Thank you!

5 Likes

The best reason to do anything! :laughing: :+1:

This is awesome and very generous of you, Megan- thank you so much for sharing your sale! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you both! :heart:

3 Likes

@MeganB You didn’t have to ask me twice! I love a good sale, and since I’m home bound for a while I can’t shop so I let my fingers do the walking to your site - I’m so excited to get my haul!!! Thanks again Megan! :woman_fairy:

4 Likes

Aww thank you so much! :heart: I’m excited to get it all out to you. I appreciate your support!

4 Likes

How did you know I got paid today?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh goodness :laughing: I didn’t! :heart:

4 Likes

Just placed my order, thanks so much @MeganB

With love :heart: always

5 Likes

Aww wow, you’re so kind! Thank you for the support! :heart:

I’ll be packing up orders today and getting them out tomorrow!

5 Likes

Hi @MeganB
I got my order yesterday! I love everything in it! I am keeping the special gift with my small bottle of water from a holy well in Ireland! So now I have to decide, which cards to put in which pouch! I’ll send a picture when I decide. :thinking:
With much love
:heart:

6 Likes

Yay! :heart: I’m so glad you like them! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I received my order from ‘Round the Cauldron @MeganB last week, was too sick to ‘play’ with it so today I got it all out and so happy with everything!! Thank you sooooo much Megan!!! :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

Oh yay, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: I’m so glad you like everything!

4 Likes

This sale is still going on :blush:

4 Likes