Round the Cauldron - Crochet and More

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that my shop, Round the Cauldron, is currently on sale for 25% off through October.

I crochet, have guided meditations, and read tarot professionally and everything is on sale!

Here are a few images of things that are ready to ship. I also take custom orders for just about anything – and I’m working on some beanies and winter stuff right now – so let me know if you want something that you don’t see!

You can find my shop here, and 15% of every purchase is donated to John’s Hopkins Sjogrens Syndrome Center :heart:

9 Likes

I love the black sweater! You have skills!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: It’s one of my favorite things to do :hugs:

3 Likes

Those are gorgeous! I love to knit & crochet this time of year. I’m going to be starting a Maleficent wearable cloak with the headpiece. I have most of the yarn for it, I have to dig out my crochet hooks for it though.

You have done a lovely job with the items you have made though! Great Job @MeganB

4 Likes

I love that pink and purple shawl! You do good work!

3 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

Thanks! I appreciate your kind words :hugs:

4 Likes

Wow, you are so talented, @MeganB! :heart: These are all gorgeous- I haven’t crocheted in years, but looking at your treasures makes me want to pick up some yarn again :yarn::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

You should :yarn: then we can be crochet buddies!

2 Likes

Ahhh that sounds like fun! :heart_eyes: It’s been many years since I crocheted and to be honest- I barely made it past the reeeeeeally long chain of single stitches :joy: But looking at all your gorgeous projects makes me really want to get back into it! :grin:

A lot of the shops are closed here now, but maybe I can find something in the craft section at the supermarket on my next trip :yarn::two_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s very true. If you ever need any help, just let me know! :smiley: I love having craft buddies :yarn:

2 Likes

You’re so kind- thanks, @MeganB! :heart: I will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like