Runes Information

Welcome to the Rune Post there are links to any information that we have within the forum on Runes. Interest & learning about the runes seem to ebb & flow throughout the year. Links will be added to this post as they come up in the main forum.

Also, feel free to search the rune tags & the question/answer category for questions related to using the runes that are not contained within these links. Any replies to this post will also be answered promptly when someone is available.

History & Origins

Names & Meanings

Casting & Reading Runes

11 Likes

Yay! Oooh I love this!

6 Likes

This is a great resource- all the rune posts in one organized place! Thanks for collecting them all together, @Siofra :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I just added a post link for the 3 Aettirs of the Elder Futhark. On Tuesdays, I will post a new topic. For the next 24, it will be information on individual runes. Then I will add other ways to incorporate them. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot work! Thanks for taking this on!

6 Likes

You are very welcome! Next Tuesday I will have a write-up about the rune Fehu to add to the list.

4 Likes

Good morning? Afternoon? It’s been a different kind of morning so far :joy:

I just added Fehu - 1st Rune of the Elder Futhark & Freya’s Aett to the post. I hope everyone enjoys it! :two_hearts:

3 Likes