Runes Information

You’ve done an amazing job with the runes- thank you so much for bringing us all on such a wonderful journey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As for suggestions on what else you might explore… you’ve been studying crystal healing, yes? I know we are blessed with lots of crystal posts, but perhaps more methods or rituals for crystal healing? :gem: Or perhaps dig deeper into astrology? :milky_way: Oh! Maybe master posts for each of the main chakras? :rainbow:

All just suggestions you might consider- you have so many areas of magickal talent, Siofra, so if you feel up for more educational posts I’d say follow your heart and pursue whatever calls to you most! Anything and everything you share is a blessing :heart::blush:

3 Likes

You know what, I was in the forum then later on doing some reading & book searching & was like Chakras! I can use crystals, meditation, essential oils/incense… it’s all kind of in there to help accentuate each one. I was like this involves a lot of what I’m working on now!

As a secondary idea was deeper into Astrology, but I could probably do Chakras into Astrology somehow. (Still working on my first coffee, so the ideas aren’t flowing as easily about these things :grin:)

3 Likes

Sounds like everything lines up- hooray! :star_struck: And what an exciting topic to jump into and explore! :star_struck: I’ll be looking forward to your chakra deep dives (and of course astrology too if that’s what comes next!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Okay, soooo… I don’t know what happened with my brain last week, but I was right the first time. Dagaz :dagaz: is the 23rd rune & Othala :othalan: is the 24th rune. I have fixed both the Runes Information post & the original Dagaz :dagaz: post to reflect the proper information.

So from here, I have done each of the runes now :laughing: I am going to do the first post of the 7 main Chakras & set up the Chakra/Energy Main Post next. I’m not sure when the main post will be made, but the Root Chakra post will be next week. :smiling_face: Anything past the Main 7 I will add information posts about the other chakras that are done by other energy workers/healers within the forum. :hugs:

4 Likes

Congrats, Siofra! :partying_face: What an amazing journey through the runes you’ve brought us on- thank you so much for sharing your rune wisdom :heart:

So exciting- I’m looking forward to jumping into the chakras with you! :rainbow: :sparkles:

4 Likes