Salutations Everyone

Hello, I’m Ayanna from pa. I am so relieved that this found me. You all seem so accepting and loving toward one another, I love that!
I’m 43, and finally accepted that I am not like any of my family members, they all rejected me anyways. I’ve really been going through hell, but I know it’s a part of ascension. I’ve been working with the Keys Of Solomon for years and I am still learning. I create my own and set my intentions.

7 Likes

Hey! I’m Colin from MB. It’s great to have you. I would like to learn something of what you know on the Keys. I love Magick and sorcery!

It looks like your into some pretty advanced stuff. I’m 30 and I can’t imagine what things will be like by the time I’m in my 40’s, although I look forward to it.

Your definitely in the right place! Merry Met! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Merry Met Colin! Thank you for greeting me! It’s an honor to meet you. I went through many, many humbling dark nights of the soul until my heart and intentions were right before I could learn the Keys. I love to help anyway that I can.

4 Likes

A warm greeting to you, @ayanna! :heart:

Welcome to the forums- it sounds like you had a long and powerful journey to get to where you are today. I’m so happy you found your way here- we are blessed to have you join us! :blush:

The Keys of Solomon sounds fascinating- and it looks like you have some wonderful creative talents! May I ask if you consider yourself to be an Art Witch? You have a lovely ability for creation :art: :sparkles:

Please make yourself at home and know that you are very welcome to join the Forum Activities! There is a lot going on, so the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday is a great place to find your bearings :compass: .

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you! This is a wonderful family here! I’ve been a loner for many years, so this is so refreshing!!! I noticed how everyone here is powerfully gifted and intuitive in very unique ways! I am an Artist and Graphic Artist! Art Witch is perfect! I have never known what to call myself. This found me a week before the Wolf Moon so I know this was meant. Many thanks to you! Merry Met!

4 Likes

welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi @ayanna! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! I’m sorry your family members rejected you, but sometimes it’s your made family that counts more. Welcome to the forum, I hope that you join us and we can be part of that made family!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! And you should do a posting about the Keys of Solomon, I’m not familiar with them.

Welcome to the group!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA and I am 43 also! Everyone here is great & I think you are going to enjoy it here as much as I do. Everyone here is so great, very helpful, & supportive. I look forward to talking to you more in the forum! Have a great day! Blessed Be :star2:

4 Likes

Merry meet @ayanna nice to have you with us🥰

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it. I’ll be glad to share whatever I can, and learn new things form you guys too.

3 Likes

Hi Krissie! Thank you, I feel like a lost puzzle piece appeared and locked right into place for me here! I look forward to talking to you more as well! Blessed Be!

4 Likes