Samhain in Australia

Wishing my fellow aussies and beautiful samhain. Its a New Moon and the skies are clear if you’re out in the country like I am this weekend the views of the skies should be terrific. Marshmallows mmmm yum.

Shortest day of the year.

Enjoy everyone.

12 Likes

Hi Temujin, thank you and i hope you too enjoy the new moon here in Australia. In Sydney tomorrow night we have a Samhain gathering where we are going to honour our ancestors who have passed. I haven’t been to this Witch circle and am a little nervous, but i thought i would just give it a go since i would like to see the difference between being a solitary witch and joining a group…
Hope the country is as beautiful as it sounds. Happy Samhain
Blessed Be! :blush: :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

HI @Temujin_Calidius! I was just thinking that I hadn’t seen you in a while! I hope everything is going well & that you have a wonderful Samhain. Roasting marshmallows over a fire is very appropriate & yummy :yum:

7 Likes

I’m still around and checking in. Have been busy with life and my solitary practice. Though I have let some of my other things down like reading and forum activity.

Will get myself back on track soon!

Always thinking about you all though.

7 Likes

Life happens! I check in the forum, my solitary practice has grown as have what I have been learning about, I haven’t read as much as I was before either. Same reasons though… life :laughing: Take your time, we will be here when you are ready! Have a great Samhain :hugs:

7 Likes

Happy Samhain @Temujin_Calidius @TheMuslimWitch and good luck in the coming dark! :jack_o_lantern: :fallen_leaf:

6 Likes

Hi Temujin! Glad to hear you are doing well- I hope you were able to see some stunning night skies over the weekend :milky_way: :star2:

I hope you had a wonderful Samhain celebration, and that you enjoyed the tasty marshmallows! :grinning: :fire: Blessed be!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.