Samhain kitty, lol

Made by Rykahne on Imgflip.com

20 Likes

Aww! It’s so cute, I just want to squish it!

7 Likes

That’s cute but the poor kitty does not look amused :joy:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heartbeat: Those eyes speak volumes

8 Likes

Definate 25 Garnet :heart: for joy

7 Likes

Awwww such a cutie! :black_cat::two_hearts:

I found a little kitty who wants to join the Samhain costume party too~!

Pic from Favim

:black_cat: :bat: :joy:

14 Likes

OMG :exploding_head: :heartpulse: I want this little baby soooo cute!

9 Likes

Aww look at those little wings and its eyes its too cute to be allowed lol

8 Likes

Oh my Goddess I just wanna squeeze him/her and hug him/her and pet him/her and love the little thing forever!!! I want him/her!!! Gimme cat!!! :black_cat:

9 Likes

Aaaah it’s so friggin cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

AWWW! I just wanna smish his little face and kiss it all over! What a cute little batkitty!

5 Likes

I bought these wings for my sons cat and all she did was flop on her side, like we killed her.

5 Likes

OMG death by cuteness :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

OMG totally @christina4 whenever I meet a cat on the street I wanna take them home :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh me too!! There were a mother and like 6 cats from an older litter and the newer one there’s about 5. But the ASPCA had to take them because they had health problems from my neighbor taking them away from the mother at approx 3 weeks old. He’s so stupid!! They took them all…or so I thought. There’s one left and I call him Georgie. He’ll come right up to me but I’m almost at the point of petting him. I feed him and when he’s cold, he sits in front of my door on the fuzzy welcome mat. I’m going to build him a shelter for the winter if I can’t get him in the house. I want him!!! And, that’s if my cat gets along with him.

5 Likes

People can really be stupid sometimes ugh! Thanks for taking care of Georgie :heart: I hope your cat can get used to him and you can take him home!

5 Likes

I just fed him and he let me pet him for the first time!! That was a special moment for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Awwww! Aren’t they so cute, especially when they are small :heart_eyes: and their little meow hahaha I am crazy about cats as you might guess :rofl:

6 Likes

I am too! I can’t help it :pleading_face:

6 Likes