Samhain preparations

Like @Temujin_Calidius wrote, is not necessary to decorate if you don’t want to. Put it in this way, is our Xmas time and there’s a lot of practitioners that love to do so. Is a special moment for rituals if you’re a spellcaster. To cleanse, to invoke certain Entities, to joy and have fun, to do divination and in certain traditions; to please some Gods/Goddesses with a sacrifice. All this and more depending of the believe system or tradition. And like all practitioner in the craf, to continue with our daily spiritual practice.

6 Likes

Just a reminder of why we celebrate Samhain, besides the rest of the festivities from the wheel of the year.

9 Likes

That was a nice read. Thank you.

7 Likes

You’re welcome @Temujin_Calidius .
Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Have to say, very interesting your believe system @Temujin_Calidius as a Psychonaut Witch.

6 Likes

Thanks. It comes mostly from the path I took in psychedelics and learning of occult symbolism in freemasonry and other esoteric practices.

The links were too close and their use in ceremony and as sacraments are all through our ancient history. Forget their use from the 60s and 70s as a party trip, they are much more valuable to the spirit and conscious work than a fun trip and should be respected.

There are things I have seen and physically experienced which cannot be explained in words. And their use in magick ritual only enhances your ability (at least mine) to see the aether substance flow before your eyes and to manipulate the energy.

I’ve opened sacred books and seen energies flow out, a type of forcefield pop out in protection and pushing my hands away making sure my intent in using magic against a particular text was right. When I told it my intent, it allowed my hands closer. I could see and feel energy going from the book into my hand. I could feel the emotion, the sadness of the writer witnessing this worlds suffering, I cried. I could feel the energy coming out my other hand, back into the text.

I could see the books emblem float and rotate its symbols in various ways, text and symbols form and reform.

I stormed out of my room and explained to my wife what I had witnessed, and that this was real.

I do not touch the stuff without proper preparation and ritual anymore. I stopped the day I saw a spirit form in front of me, ask me if I was ready. To which I answered no. For back then I was just experimenting. I’ve entered the void close to 100 times.

Tem

7 Likes

I understand you, I have a niece that has been by the wing of a Shaman. I do have the knowledge on the proper use of plants and roots; like ayahuasca, in which can take a person to that state of consciousness to get in tune with the energies and the Spirits of the trees and everything around. Term I used the most as, the unseen.

5 Likes

Yes. I do plan on one day heading to peru for a 3 to 6 month time with a tribe in solace studying a specific plant medicine (like perhaps tobacco). But that decision is hard with a wife, kids, job and bills.

Maybe wait for long service leave haha.

6 Likes