Searching and SCORE!

:bouquet:Happy Easter to those who celebrate it, Happy Ostara to those who don’t…:blush:
Wanted to share a cool happening yesterday with you.
Yesterday was my birthday and we decided not to go to the mailbox because it was too chilly and we overslept…:laughing:.
I needed to go grocery shopping so I thought I’ll just get that done and go get some things to clean up the back patio area. I found some Irish Moss and a Begonia to plant and a tiki gnome. I decided to get some black mulch too. Okay so I wanted to find a little side table for the patio, preferred plastic. Went to 3 different places, Walmart, Lowes, and Big Lots…nothing.
Then I had a thought…Thrift Store!
Made our way there and found one!
I can’t go in in thrift store and not look at the nik naks, so I’m walking and looking and guess what??? I found a besom!!

I may have even shouted SCORE! Out of excitement…:joy:
Blessed Be Infinite Roots,

15 Likes

Lol!! That’s awesome! Score indeed!!

5 Likes

OH WOW!!! Now that is a find and a half!!

4 Likes

Also happy belated birthday :birthday::black_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Very nice! Is it cinnamon? Those always smell so good. And Happy Belated Birthday! Hope your day was a good one!

3 Likes

Thanks Kasie, I had a very good day.
Not that I can smell, it might have but I like the way it’s made looks authentically handmade. I wrapped a thick white ribbon around the handle and made a bow off to the side.
Hope you had a good day today.:grin:

3 Likes

What a fun way to celebrate your birthday, @Rowan! It seems like you had quite the dose of birthday luck- what great finds! :star_struck: Enjoy your many lovely treasures and new besom :broom: :two_hearts:

May the good energy continue for you throughout the week! Blessed be :sparkles:

2 Likes

Beautiful score!!! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’m glad you had a good day! sounds as if you’ve made your besom to look all pretty! Way to go on the find!

I had a good day too! Thanks for asking! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I was just saying to my witchy friend that I needed to find a besom this year! & it was on your birthday! Universe wants you to have it my friend.

3 Likes

Notice your comment is 11/11! Second time I’ve seen that today…:blush:
Thank you for the directional energy for my besom!!! I’ll send some your way so one can find you. :grin:

3 Likes

It’s beautiful! I’ve been on the hunt for a besom for some time now. This one looks perfect! Definitely a score.

4 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

3 Likes