See People As Human Beings

Mindfulness is not just a quality you bring to your own body and mind; it’s also possible to tune in to those around us with mindfulness. This is a hard one but good one!

12 Likes

This is so true! @SilverBear , I definitely agree. Thank you for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I agree with this as well, and probably more important now more than ever. It seems people are afraid to say hello or even give eye contact. We are losing the personal connection. We all have random moments when you never know if the person you say hello to may end up being a good friend, all by a chance meeting. There is or was a video on YouTube, I think it was called Look up. It’s worth a watch.
@SilverBear I always enjoy the videos you post, thank you for sharing them.

Blessed be.

6 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

I too agree with this! Thanks for this video! I also agree with @Saulamay bc we as humans can’t even smile at each other as we walk by. I grew up with respect and I’ll smile anyway bc you never know if it might have helped just one person.

3 Likes

Beautiful @Silverbear :heart:

I agree with what @Saulamay and @Christina4 mentioned- losing human connection is a big issue these days, especially due to the current pandemic situation! With so many interactions moving online, it can be easier than ever to fall prey to those “snap judgements” based on what little information we see through the computer screens. But actually, every user is a person with a rich life and emotions of their own! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is a really powerful meditation and important reminder. Thanks so much for sharing, Silverbear! :pray::two_hearts:

2 Likes

TY for watching everyone!

2 Likes

This is a great messages to share, remember the rede, the kinder you are the more kindness you will receive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like