Seed Planting Day! Please send good wishes for bumper crop!

Seed planting day today and humbly asking the coven for help in sending good intentions for a healthy crop. I plan to donate 3/4 of the crop to the Baltimore Food Cooperative for families in need.
Thank you in advance!!
Had some furry and feathered friends supervising!!

15 Likes

According to the LLewellyn’s Witches Datebook to day is a good planting day. I bought some herbs today and was going to plant them tomorrow, but that is a harvest day. So it looks like my herb garden will have to wait until next Sunday. I can at least get the ground ready though. Your seeds will be successful! It’s in the star’s.

7 Likes

Good luck! It looks like it’ll be a wonderful garden :herb: and a very kind gesture to donate to the food cooperative!

6 Likes

I’m not a green witch so I have no idea about planting days so I’ll just wish you good luck and say that it’s lovely of you to donate the crops!

7 Likes

@Satu_TheGreenWitch I’m sending you well wishes and good vibes! :magic_wand: You WILL have a successful bumper crop! :magic_wand: So mote it be. :mage: :potted_plant:

6 Likes

Well that sounds promising! Thanks @Ostara!

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch @MeganB!

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @Mistella!!

5 Likes

You’re welcome, hon!

2 Likes

Sending energy and lots of love your way, @Satu_TheGreenWitch- may your gardens thrive this season, and may the harvest bring you great bounty! So mote it be! :raised_hands: :green_heart: :blush:

And that is really kind of you to donate so much of the crop to those in need- I am sure your plants will grow beautifully thanks to your kind heart :blush:

Many blessings to you and your garden! :seedling:

5 Likes

Thank you!:heart:

3 Likes

Wishing you a bountiful harvest! @Satu_TheGreenWitch :ear_of_rice: :herb: :leafy_green:

I am making my plans for planting, I’ve been working on my garden spots and trying to Spring clean!!! :crazy_face: Spring is sooooo BUSY, I love it! :butterfly:

4 Likes

Well, how’s this for the power of the coven?? Nearly all of my seeds are germinating already!!
:seedling: :potted_plant: :tomato: :cucumber: :carrot: :potato: :peanuts: :bell_pepper: :sun: :cloud_with_rain:
A BIG thanks to:
@MeganB
@Ostara
@TheTravelWitch_Bry
@Mistella
@Amethyst
@Sarall!!!
…for all your good wishes! You witches ROCK!

8 Likes

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Whoot! They look great!

4 Likes

Fantastic! @Satu_TheGreenWitch :seedling::mage::magic_wand:

5 Likes

How amazing! They all look so good :herb: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Woohoo- congrats! :partying_face: :seedling: That was speedy quick, your plants must be very happy, Satu! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Satu, that’s impressive! Sending loving vibes to your plantlings! :herb: I would appreciate hearing updates and seeing pictures as your plants grow :slight_smile: I have done very little gardening and I’m intrigued about the idea of growing my own herbs.

5 Likes