Selene Tattoo šŸ˜

Heres the first draft of my tribute to Selene tattoo :heart: my friend is so talented :sparkling_heart:

What do you think folks?

16 Likes

Thatā€™s wonderful! Will it be colored in once you get it tattooed?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful!! Great job!

5 Likes

I usually stick to black with my tattoos; colours seem to run strange on my skin! But I am debating maybe trying some blues, purples, pinks etc :blush:

6 Likes

Oh my goddess :heart_eyes::heartpulse: thatā€™s going to make an amazing tattoo! Yes, your friend is soooo talented! Canā€™t wait to see it after itā€™s finished :relieved:

5 Likes

I love it! The fine lines really make it look delicate! Have you decided on where it will be located?

7 Likes

Too bad they canā€™t color test a corner of your skin. LOL. Blues and purples would look great on that though! Very serene.

4 Likes

That is going to be a gorgeous tattoo! Itā€™s amazing. I love it and so will Selene!

5 Likes

Ohhhh @Abs53!!! It came out so lovely :heart_eyes: I know youā€™ve been working on this design with your friend for a while- and it was absolutely worth the wait! I love how much is included, while still having a very serene and peaceful vibe :crescent_moon::two_hearts: The flowers and plants are also a gorgeous touch :herb:

I canā€™t wait to see how it comes out when youā€™ve finalized it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This is beautiful! Talented indeed!

4 Likes

I am currently toying with the idea of having it on my upper thigh :blush:

4 Likes

She must be a little psychic as she put a rose in her hair and thatā€™s mine and my daughters middle names :heart:

4 Likes

Ohhhhhh thatā€™s perfect! :rose: :heart_eyes: Wow, it seems like this tattoo was really meant to be- Iā€™m so excited for you, @Abs53! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I was looking up tattoos as a topic on Spells8 because I am finally getting my first one. Finding this makes me wonderā€¦ Did you get this tattoo?

4 Likes

Congrats to you on your first tattoo, @praecog29! :heart_eyes: Thatā€™s so exciting! May I ask what designs are you considering?

I know @Abs53 got a gorgeous new sun tattoo recently but I think she was still waiting on the right time for the Selene Tattoo. I am also cheering you on mrs- looking forward to any updates on the tattoo process! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey Ben! Like Bri said - Iā€™m still waiting for my Selene one! Basically my friend who has designed it is based about 2 hours away and with Covid travel restrictions I cant get to her.
My other friends, who is a local tattooist, could do it for me but my other friend designed it for me, so I think it would be rude of me to get someone else to actually ink it! :rofl:

Have you chosen your tattoo?

5 Likes

Yes. I didnā€™t want to take over your thread, though. I thought a thread about witchy tattoos would be fun. :slight_smile: Your tattoo looks like it will be amazing :star_struck: when you can get it.

I am getting a Gaia Tree within a circle. (I believe the roots and the branches will be touching to form the circle.) On either side will be the crescents from the Triple Moon and inside the tree will be either a circle or the moon. I am letting the artist decide on how detailed it will be since it will only be 3 inches in diameter. :sweat_smile: A semicolon will be in the roots for, um, reasons shared elsewhere.

5 Likes

By all means take over! :slight_smile: A thread about witchy tattoos would be great!

I love the sound of your tattoo! It sounds amazing :heart_eyes: cant wait to see it; love the semi colon addition too!

Weā€™ve got a ā€œRoad Mapā€ out of lockdown now so hopefully weā€™ll be able to travel from April 12th, as long as the figures have dropped to the desired level we can start moving through the stepsā€¦

5 Likes

Thisā€™ll look stunning when you finally get it! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Symbolic and beautiful, Benjamin! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please share a pic when the tattoo is done- Iā€™d love to see how it comes out (if youā€™re okay with sharing it!) :grin::+1:

Wow, that is quite the map! :astonished: Fingers crossed time will pass by and youā€™ll be able to safely get your gorgeous Selene tattoo before you know it, mrs! :heart:

2 Likes