Selenite wand or athame....Haven't decided yet

Beginning of my selenite wand/athame. I need to engrave sigils on it as directed by my spirit guide then wire wrap the bottom and inset some gemstone chips in the handle. I am not sure how long it’s going to take to get finished.

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see the finished product :relaxed:

7 Likes

Wow! That looks like it’s gonna be awesome!

6 Likes

Thank you all. And in keeping with the topic I have been told by my husband to be creative today so with that I want to introduce to you one of several intention dolls.

She is created using some very thin wool embroidery thread I was gifted with several years ago and just hung on to. I do need more beads for the head but so far I have 8 to 10 that will work well. I will be selling these in my shop soon.

BB

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful piece of Selenite. I have an Athame made of Selenite & I love it. I think it would work well as either! I can’t wait to see the finished product. :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

What a cute little poppet!

7 Likes

Thank you. I made 5 so far. I think it’s time to take a break from them. They are so addicting to make once you get the hang of it.

6 Likes

Your Selenite wand/athame is beautiful, @Magdelina! :heart_eyes: Good luck with the engraving and decoration. I imagine that as you work on it, it will reveal its idenitity (wand, athame, or something else!) :sparkles: The intention doll is lovely as well- it sounds like you are having fun making them! :blush:

3 Likes