Self Care Treasure Bag!

Self-Care Treasure bag/pouch/satchel - whatever you want to call it…it’s a sack full of magickal things!

This also connects to our last challenge being a thrifty witch! It was all things I had already on hand. And the paper I wrote on was an old bag, that use to hold herbs that I had bought at a local metaphysical store. All I did was cut it up so I could write on it.

I love this little bag, I am keeping it on my desk as a constant reminder.

Look @roxanne No bottle…(this time) :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

ANYWHO…(lol) enjoy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Ty for sharing this is a great video

2 Likes

I absolutely love this! Gonna get started on my own! Thank you!

2 Likes

Beautiful and uplifting as always, @SilverBear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I always look forward to your videos- it is clear that you put a lot of love into both your crafts (a Self-Care bag is such a cute idea! :two_hearts:) and also to the videos you make! Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I will certainly make one today bc I feel a bit under the radar with self care. Uh but anyway I love your channel!! Your videos are really interesting!!

2 Likes

You are welcome! Thank you for the kind words!

Self care is such an important part of our lives and most of us tend to forget to do this…Taking care of ourselves first is never selfish, it’s necessary.

Think of it like this…you own a car…the car needs gas to run properly.

The car is you. The “gas” is self-care. You need “gas” to run properly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And thank you for watching!

2 Likes

I definitely need to make something like this lol I’ve been riding a high-anxiety wave lately and I need it to stop.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Thanks for creating good and informative content. I guess I left myself out bc I absorb others nasty attitudes like a sponge. And I feel dirty. It’s as if I’m the dirty sponge that needs to be replaced. But I took care of me. I did some cleansing, nap, I had my daughter paint my nails! She’s really good!!

2 Likes

I think it’s time for a new analogy- you most certainly don’t need to be replaced! Simply cleansed and refreshed of the negative energy you’ve absorbed :blush: :+1: A fun spa day with your daughter sounds like a great way to do this- it’s some nice and relaxing self-care and quality time together! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! It means a lot.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Again, I really love your videos!! And I have to say you are a beautiful person! Your energy is so contagious :slight_smile: oh, would you know or anyone else readings this, know of anyone else who has a YouTube channel bc I’d love to support them!!

1 Like

There are many talented witches who create content and have online shops- you may want to check out this post here to find links to everyone’s sites and channels! :blush::two_hearts:

Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like