Self Initiation Complete!

I know I’ve already introduced myself but I just wanted to shout that I completed the Self Initiation Courses and ritual! I’m feeling very happy, content and expectant at the same time! I appreciate every one of you!

13 Likes

Robin,
Robin you are on fire :fire:
So much creative energy, I feel this creative energy flowing through you! I see your working your way through! I remember the initiation like it was yesterday! It took me a lot longer. I am like a snail. Lol I am in aw of your dedication!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Congrats @robin77! :partying_face: :heart:

That is a big accomplishment- you are amazing! :raised_hands: Cheers to you and the many wonders that will come as you continue your exciting magickal journey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I felt so amazing after conducting that self initiation ritual. Official, strong, wise, and craving more knowledge.

Congrats to you Robin :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you Jeannie! I also felt like I was going too slow but there is just so much to learn and so many wonderful resources here! Thank you for your kind words! Blessings to you!

5 Likes

Congratulations to @robin77 and @InkandSplashes!! :sparkles: I’m happy that both of you had a good experience. Wishing you the best as you pursue this path and continue learning and growing. May your path be blessed by the spirits! :pray:

5 Likes

Congratulations on completing the dedication the Craft! May you have a wonderful journey. I know this will pay off for you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations! That’s so great! :hugs:

5 Likes

CONGRATS to you!!:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:
Have my initiation to do as well🙈but not yet ready,
might be soon :innocent:

7 Likes

Awesome!! Whenever you’re ready, it’s the right time

5 Likes

Congratulations to @robin77! I remember when I did mine. I waited a little while & then felt so good afterward. Great job @InkandSplashes too! I’m so happy for both of you. It’s a very good feeling to have it done!

@NickWick you will know when it’s the right time to do it. I didn’t do mine right away, it was a couple of months after I finished the courses and had been on Spells8. You just know when it’s time for you.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s amazing!

5 Likes

@Siofra I definitely agree with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes