Sending thoughts and prayers to the US

If there are any members of my amazing witchy family that have been affected by that tornado in Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi and Tennessee, please know that I am sending love and light your way from Aus and I am keeping those that it has touched in my prayers. I am so sorry that such a terrible thing has happened and there has been so much loss of life. May the lost souls of the departed please find peace in the Summerland. I pray for the families over the holidays that have lost so much. I wish there was something more I could do.

15 Likes

The sirens went off in the wee hours of the morning and we had to take shelter, but we are fine. I feel very fortunate. Sending love out to those who are struggling now. :heartpulse:

12 Likes

I’m so gald you’re ok!

11 Likes

@BrightBear I hope you and your loved ones are okay. My prayers and positive energy go out to the ones affected. :candle: :pray:

10 Likes

Sending all the survivors of this traumatic event Love :heart: and special prayers to all who have witnessed these tragedies! May the Lord and Lady wrap there light around the whole world!
Jeannie

10 Likes

We watched the news last night and they showed some of the damage from the tornado- such a horrible tragedy :cry: I’m so glad to hear that you and your loved ones are safe, @BrightBear! :heart:

I’m sending my thoughts out to those affected that repairs can be made wherever possible and that those who are still missing can find their way back to their loved ones :pray:

Thank you for making this discussion, @Jessica72! (I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed it into the Energy Exchange Category!) May the positive energy of the coven gather and help to ease the horror of this disaster :pray::infinite_roots:

9 Likes

So happy to hear that you’re fine!! That’s a scary situation!

6 Likes