the little things, they touch the hearts of those

I don’t even know. I am heading in an exciting

direction, and what surrounds me now is nothing

short of beautiful & breathtaking. I am blessed.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

9 Likes

Beautiful! :hugs: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This is a great reminder! So many bad things happen on this planet everyday, trying to do good can feel a bit like an uphill battle sometimes. It’s good to remind yourself that even small actions, small acts of kindness can make a huge difference :blush:

6 Likes

Ever since my crystal came back to me I have felt this way and just couldn’t put it into words. I am going to write that down and put it in my mirror. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thank you beautiful ladies!!! :pray::slight_smile::heavy_heart_exclamation: @Amethyst @Susurrus @christine4

4 Likes

Another gorgeous message- I feel inspired reading it! It’s important to have a reminder that, even if some days feels stagnant, we are moving forward to a bright future full of possibilities :sun_with_face:

I love your affirmations- thanks for sharing, @christina4! :heart:

3 Likes

I put it in my journal. I think it is perfect for what I am going through right now with my craft and in life. Thank you so much @christina4

3 Likes

You’re welcome :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad these are useful and help someone else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh btw, how are you feeling today? :worried:

2 Likes

Today I am a little sore, but we have some yucky weather and I always feel it in my joints. But it’s not enough to stop me from doing things. Just kind of in the background. I’m having surgery on my right hand on the 21st so that should help with that pain and range of motion. My mood is really good, I have a counseling appointment at 9:30, so I am getting ready for that. My psychiatrist and counselor are working with each other about me accepting my EDS and the limitations and pain that comes with it and accepting my mental health status as something that is not going to be completely better, but I have to know how to manage it properly. So I like that there is a plan in place.

Thank you for asking! :heart:

3 Likes

Of course! Hopefully the surgery goes well and gives you some comfort! I had surgery all the way up my spine. The scars looks like : those dots all up my back. :::::::: Horrible! But now I feel better :smiley:

3 Likes

@christina4 I’m happy that your surgery made you feel better! After I had my SI Joints fused, they feel better, but my hip is acting up and I can feel the weather in the screws areas. I’m hoping that I get back some range of motion too!

2 Likes

I feel the energy from the weather a mile away. I’m more accurate than the weather man! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I taught my daughter how to count with all the screws in my back. Lmao

2 Likes

I do the same thing. The four screws I have can tell me what it is going on before I turn on the news. :laughing:

1 Like