Serious Question

I don’t mind paying for an education as I have spent more money than I wish for my career.

The issue I have is with paying for a 2 hour online class at an enormous rate. What you will learn in 2 hours for 600 bucks won’t be any more than basic information you can get all over the place for free. Then you pay for another advanced online class for another 600 bucks for another 2 hours.

This site offers a better training guide at a fraction of the price and has a community to answer questions. With 4 to 5 hours you would learn so much more and for 30 bucks a month if you wanted to continue is well worth the price.

A copy of Bucklands Witchcraft guide offers a huge amount of information and sells for less than 20 bucks. That’s just one book out of thousands.

Then you have so many other sites as well.

I also see so many sites offering occult studies and degrees and they aren’t really official degrees for online classes.

Anyone can get a doctorate in demonology, paranormal, occult science, etc for 2000.00, but you don’t really have to pass a course, you just pay.

For my doctorate I had 8 years school plus a dissertation, and I’m still not done yet.

For my accounting I had 4 years school, state exams, internships.

These classes actually taught me stuff, it may not be what I wanted to learn, but I can tell as much about world religion as I can the occult and witchcraft. Unfortunately there aren’t many schools that really teach occult science and history. Most mention it and offer classes to expand.

Like I said everything I know about occult and Witchcraft came from a desire to learn more than I was being taught and self dedication, years or practice, tons if books. I stuck with theology because world religion is very facinating and I felt to understand the world I needed to learn all aspects of belief’s.

Rambling on again before my morning coffee lol.

3 Likes

I agree. And here’s my point of view:

If someone can learn on their own, that’s great! Then they will find a way to learn for free or at the minimum cost :+1:

But for many people that’s not a possibility. For example: Not enough time, no patience, can’t hold concentration, can’t find reliable sources, etc. They need someone they can trust to show them at least the first steps (and you may want to offer that for free as well!)

Some students will then be independent enough to keep learning on their own. But others may still struggle and give up. So as someone with experience, you can keep offering guidance in a custom way (think of a personal trainer) and of course you deserve compensation for your time.

You’re not charging for “something they can learn for free”. You’re organizing all your knowledge in a way that will help each individual student. Keep in mind that every person is unique and has their own way of learning!

4 Likes

It’s all online… there is no meeting with her personally…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.