Shopping for Crystals Online- Shop Recommendation

Merry meet!

My partner has been getting more into crystals and crystal jewelry crafting lately, so I decided it was time to get some fun beads for us to play with.

I did a lot of research for reputable crystal shops and was looking for any that:

1. Sold authentic crystals (none of those Amazon horror stories where the color washes off)
  2. Sold crystals prepared specially for making jewelry and crafting
  3. Had good reviews
  4. Had good prices that didn’t require bulking in bulk (no minimum $100 orders please!)

I ended up choosing a crystal reseller called Fire Mountain Gems & Beads and placed a trial order.

I got: Amethyst, Olive “Jade” (Serpentine), Obsidian, Fluorite, Labradorite, Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Peridot, Garnet, and Lava Rock.

The stones comes in different styles, lengths, sizes, and qualities. I got a range of most lower quality stones, but I was overall pretty impressed with what I got!

Things were packaged pretty well. The string the garnets were on had broken, so taking them out was rather messy. Also one fluorite cheap had broken- but that’s it. Things are in pretty good shape.

Have you purchased anything from Fire Mountain before? Do you use another similar crystal jewelry seller that you would recommend?

Would love to hear your thoughts! :blush:

Blessed be!

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Fire Mountain Gems & Beads. I purchased these crystals with my own money and these thoughts are entirely my own.

13 Likes

I’ve heard of Fire Mountain Gems!! I can’t recall if I bought anything from them because I’ve bought so many crystals :laughing: but your’s are so beautiful :heart_eyes:
I’ve been purchasing from A Crystal Shop and I find theyre authentic and have decent prices.

7 Likes

Thank you, Christina! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

From the pictures you’ve shared of your gorgeous (and very impressive!) crystal collection, I can completely understand this :laughing: :+1:

EDIT: Christina shared the link to her recommended shop below :arrow_down:

I’ll def have to check the shop out- if it has your stamp of approval, it’s sure to be a great one! :blush::heart:

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of them but I love that you did your research and shared it with us! I’ve only purchased crystals from a few metaphysical shops locally. Even though it’s nice to patronize their business, they sometimes don’t have a lot. Which has made me consider online shops but I never know what’s really legit or not. I’ll check this store out as well as the Crystal Shop @christina4 mentioned. The stones you have pictured do look beautiful!

7 Likes

Thank you so much, @robin77! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I agree- it’s great to support local shops when we can! :blush: While I do know of a few local shops that carry witchy and crystal goods, I was in the same boat- stock is limited, and none of them had crystals for jewelry and crafting unfortunately. When that happens, thank goodness for the internet! :laughing:

I hope that if you decide to get some beading and jewelry crystals for yourself that they are exactly what you are hoping for. Happy shopping and crystal collecting, Robin! :gem::heart:

5 Likes

No its ACrystalShop.com

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you @christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It looks like they are in the process of moving their stock from ebay into the online store right now- I’ll check back in later to see all their lovely crystals! Thanks again for the recommendation :heart::gem:

3 Likes

Fire Mountain Gems is one of the best resources for jewelry grade crystals - and if you buy in bulk, the discount rate gets higher the more you buy (w/o a tax i.d. for your business) so anyone can get the price break. they also have a regular catalog to order from, besides the online store.

Another good place is Limabeads - I’ve gotten beautiful crystals at great prices, it’s my favorite gemstone online reteller.

And one more: South Pacific Wholesale, but he has a min. of $100.00, still he has great prices! also fresh water pearls and sterling silver charms.

6 Likes

Thanks, @joan1 for the recommendations.
And welcome to the forum :infinite_roots:
Love :heart: always…

4 Likes

Welcome, @joan1! :blush:

I’m glad you’re enjoying Fire Mountain Gems too- we’ve been having a blast with the crystal beads and I’m sure once we’re out I’ll be placing another order :grinning: :package:

Thank you so much for the additional recommendations- they are appreciated! I had checked out South Pacific Wholesale during my search and was hesitant about the $100 minimum as I was just hoping to do a test order. Good to know they come recommended! I’ll have to check out Limabeads as well :+1: :two_hearts:

Thanks so much, Joan- wishing you happy crystal shopping! :shopping: :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.