Shout-out to Kasie!

:partying_face: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Amethyst !!! :partying_face:
May your day be all that you desire!
:star_struck:

15 Likes

Happy birthday!!! @Amethyst

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Amethyst!! :birthday: :balloon: :tada: Our very own poet and rhymist! Our true alchemist!! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Kasie, you are a wonderful person and a joy to talk to both on and off the forum. Thank you for friendship and happy birthday to an amazing person.

5 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: @Amethyst wishing all the best🥰

6 Likes

@Rowan, @janelle, @Francisco, @praecog29, thank you all for your kind words and support. This community has really been there for me and your friendships are the best gifts I could get. Thank you! :hugs:

6 Likes

I’ve said it elsewhere, but a special person deserves extra special recognition- so cheers once again for the lovely @Amethyst! :partying_face:

Hope your b-day was full of tasty treats, magical delights, and lots of smiles Kasie! big hugs! :grin: :heart:

3 Likes

@Amethyst Happy birthday dear one!

Aging is not such a curse
You are the evidence of that
Each day you bless with your presence
and gift us all with your verse

So, age gently my dear girl -we got you
We hold your bright words in our hearts
Tho miles may separate us
Our love for you is constant and true

4 Likes

Happy belated Birthday @Amethyst, I hope you had a FUNtastic day! :balloon::tada::balloon::tada::balloon:

4 Likes

Thank you so much dear heart! It was a great day, filled with happiness, good food, and naps. :hugs:

No one’s written me a birthday poem for me before! I’m going to treasure this for years. Thank you so much!

I had a great day! Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Amethyst !! All the best to you always!:confetti_ball::tada::birthday:

4 Likes

I’m sorry I missed it but Happy Birthday to @Amethyst

4 Likes

@Amethyst A bit late, nonetheless, Belated Happy Birthday!!
:birthday: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you @walter, that’s sweet of you!

Thank you @robin77. I appreciate your good thoughts!

Thank you @Apikaile! Better late than never!

Thank you all for the good wishes! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Amethyst :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::ice_cream::shaved_ice::icecream::cupcake::birthday::birthday::cupcake::icecream::shaved_ice::shaved_ice:

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it! :hugs:

2 Likes

Ahh I’m so late! But gosh Happy belated Birthday @Amethyst! :kissing_heart::gift::tada::clinking_glasses:
I hope you had a wonderful day and are enjoying a fun-filled Birthday weekend! :heart:

4 Likes

Aww, thank you love! I had a great day on my birthday and I’ve had a pretty good weekend. Thanks again! :hugs:

3 Likes

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! @Amethyst late to the party as always…hope the week brings you happiness, health and abundance.

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Magdelina! Better late than never! :hugs:

2 Likes