Show me your Crystals!

I have begun to expand my collection of crystals. Here’s what I got today:

Selenite base. From the left: Rose Quartz, Quartz, Flourite, Septarian, Carribean Calcite, Pyrite and Lapis Laluzi.

Show me your collections!

19 Likes

Those are beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Is that big one in the back the Carribean Calcite? I love that one!

8 Likes

Beautiful! Mine is all jumbled in a box right now, wouldn’t make a good picture.

7 Likes

I real love your crystals :crystal_ball: they are beautiful. I really got excited when I heard about your Caribbean Calcite, never heard of that one before but I love :heart: it…

8 Likes

Those are stunning, @Echo- thank you for sharing your gorgeous collection! :heart: :gem: I have a Fluorite too, but it’s more blueish- I really love the distinct layers and gorgeous purple color in yours. And yes, like everyone else- I am in awe of that Caribbean Calcite! :heart_eyes:

Thanks so much for sharing! :sparkles:

7 Likes

@christine13 Thank you, me too…it really makes me think of the ocean!

7 Likes

@nickwick Thanks!

6 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! I got them all in a local shop, where I will probably be visiting each week. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

@Amethyst I am not sure where I will keep mine yet…may have to build a shelf!

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Echo :heartpulse: I’m really drawn to your beautiful double terminated Rose Quartz and its gentle lovely strength. :rose:

7 Likes

Oh, the box they’re in is nice, but it’s still a box. I have so many small crystals that a shelf just wouldn’t work for me, especially since the cat would like to play with them. LOL!

7 Likes

@janis thank you. I chose the ones that spoke to me as I went through the store. I did not have a plan.

8 Likes

@Amethyst yes, crystals make wonderful cat toys! Then you might never see them again. :no_mouth:

8 Likes

It might interest some to see my aquisitions from my first visit to this same shop. I felt more focused on a goal at the time.

Still hoping to see some crystals from your collections!

8 Likes

OMG, Echo! You have an embarrassment of riches.
I love them all. I have a box of rocks.

7 Likes

Ok so here is my little collection of points: we have Top left to right and so on: Sodalite, Amethyst, Black Tourmaline, Smoky Quartz, Green Aventurine, Moonstone, Amazonite, Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz and another Amethyst. Please excuse my shelf. I have always been a bit of a Goth.

And that’s just the start I plan to collect a whole lot more points! I have recently added a Black Obsidian point to my collection. I really would like a Chrysocolla point.

I need crystals annonymous :joy: :laughing: My name is jess and I have a problem.

Loving everyone’s crystals on display too! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

@Garnet thank you! Most of mine previously have been small, and are in a little net bag. I’m not sure finding this shop was a good thing for my wallet!

8 Likes

@jessica72 Beautiful! And I love the shelf. Need a display for mine too.

8 Likes

It gets addictive! The collecting of crystals. I have a store just like that too. My problem is I keep going back like a moth to a flame with the very grown up mind set with a mantra of telling myself now repeat after me… I (I) don’t (don’t) need (need) it (it)… while in store… “I’m gonna get it”. That’s great hun. I’m glad you found some new treasures for yourself. They came to you for a reason.

9 Likes

Oh crystals! I actually made a video on my channel about my crystal collection and hope I work with crystals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes