Show me your Crystals!

@MeganB very informative video! thank you for sharing.

8 Likes

@jessica72 Yes! I am telling myself “one a month”, which is probably not going to work at all. Especially since I was gifted money for the holiday! And some crystals just call to me, and who am I to leave them homeless?

8 Likes

Ha I don’t know where to begin :joy: well, here’s a shelf I made for my favorite crystals:

I just ordered some nice Herkimer diamonds.
Here’s my collection of the rest of my Herks:

All of my other crystals are either on altars, in boxes, bags, jars and anywhere else you can think of :laughing:

11 Likes

Here is my small collection. I love seeing all of your collections. Crystal goals!

10 Likes

@christina4 wow! what a collection you have! gives me something to aspire to. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

@rachel21 Beautiful! Love the amethyst.

9 Likes

I bought my rose quartz candle holders from a thrift store!

9 Likes

Wow. You got a deal!

6 Likes

I know. I was so excited!

6 Likes

Wow- so many beautiful things! :heart_eyes: From the picture I thought the pink candle holders were Himalayan Salt lamps (also very beautiful) but that’s amazing they are Rose Quartz- a really great find at the thrift store, Linda! :raised_hands:

You have quite the collection- thanks so much for sharing it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gem:

4 Likes

When I bought them I that they were Himalayan Salt too. I showed them to my husband and he told me they were rose quartz. He licked one and said it wasn’t salty. I’m married to a nut. Lol!

7 Likes

:rofl:

That’s one way to check your crystals! And also that your husband is always willing to help- what a guy! :laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

Gathered them all together for a family photo, including the hunk of amethyst, rose quartz, and selenite which I received as gifts! Not shown, the picture jasper that I keep in my pocket!

9 Likes

Beautiful!

6 Likes

@Ostara What luck, such a beautiful find! Perhaps they were waiting there for you! I love the rest of your collection too, lovely!

8 Likes

@anon87969570 Lovely collection. I like the wolf stand for your sphere too.

7 Likes

Holy, wow! That’s a lot of crystals @christina4

7 Likes

Lucky find @Ostara! Beautiful :heart:

7 Likes