Silent request for my son

Sorry, I’m needy this week! :sweat_smile:

Without divulging many details, I have a silent request for my oldest son. He is 22 and struggling with a few different things at the moment, some of which have been years in the making. He really needs a lot of love and insight and peace right now. He’s hurting others because he is hurting. If you can please send any positive and helpful energies to him at this time I would be so so thankful. :heart:

14 Likes

Will send your son some good vibes! Remember to add him to the Energy Exchange Circle for the month so we don’t forget about him! There are instructions in the post. I don’t know about everyone else, but I open that up every night to do my nightly prayers.

12 Likes

@Amethyst this means so much to me, thank you

13 Likes

You’re welcome, hon! I hope this helps him!

13 Likes

I will send him positivity also.

I added this to the Energy Exchange Circle, you should be tagged in it.

Please keep us updated if we can do anything :heart:

13 Likes

Thanks for adding him to the Circle for me! And thank you so much for the energy you are sending.

12 Likes

I’m sending him (and you) love and light. :hugs: :heart: :sparkles:

13 Likes

Man, I really do need it too! It’s hard watching your “baby” go through some things. Thank you so much.

12 Likes

Sending you both positive light. Being a mama is the hardest especially when our babies are struggling. I have been there too mama, this will pass. Again positive thoughts coming to both of you

12 Likes

I have a 23 year old son and I know what it is like to be concerned as a Mom. These can be difficult years as they find their feet. I am sending positive and loving energy to you both. I hope everything works out okay.

13 Likes

Sending good thoughts to your son. Keeping my fingers crossing and wishing you and him the best of luck!

Stay safe! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

So much love and light coming to you and your son, @ValentineMoonBabe- you are both in my thoughts, and I pray that any turbulence in his life resolves quickly and peacefully! :heart::candle:

Many blessings! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Sending all the love to you both :pray: :sparkles: I’m glad to see the request has been added to the energy exchange :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I can’t state enough how much all the support and energy means that all of you are sending. Thank you so much for giving your time and energy to this. It’s amazing to receive. :pray:t3::heart:

7 Likes

Hi All. Just wanted to update and thank you again for your efforts. Your energies were felt and received and made some really positive impacts. Here’s to continuing on this path!

@MeganB this can be removed from the circle at month-end, or whenever :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very happy to hear that the situation improved! May the positivity continue to flow for your son- many blessings to both of you :heart::candle:

6 Likes

I’m so happy that they were felt & received over the last few weeks.

I have removed your request from the current Energy Exchange. Feel free to use it again whenever you need to do so! If you would like the topic closed please feel free to reach out & let us know :heart:

:infinite_roots:

6 Likes

I’m so happy to hear this :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes