Silly/Brilliant Witch Purchase

Levitating Moon. Floats in the air above the base and slowly rotates. Can switch between three different colors. Might be useful on those super. Cloudy full moons, lol.

21 Likes

@Undomeher i don’t think it’s silly at all. What a cool purchase. My son has one that he got a couple of years back and he loves it.

9 Likes

Whaaa…floats…how? (mind blown) Seriously, that is cool!

8 Likes

Electromagnetism, or more accurately, electrorepulsion.

9 Likes

It glows and floats and changes colors too!?! :star_struck: That is SO COOL! I’m with @Rachel21- you should change the title, @Undomeher, I think that was a brilliant witch purchase! :clap: :grin: :sparkles:

May I ask where you got it? This would make such a perfect gift- I can think of a few people in my life who would adore something like this (myself included lol- this is absolutely going on my wishlist too :laughing:)

Enjoy your very own, always-full, beautiful personal moon, Ron! :full_moon_with_face: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Well, yes it is kind of cool but it cost about $80 on amazon. And that was after searching around, other sites had it for over $100. It is a fun little thing that makes me giggle. Happy Birthday to me, :grin::grin:

9 Likes

WOW! :star_struck: That is awesome! I’ve wanted one of those moon lamps that don’t float but I have nowhere to put it! This is great!

7 Likes

I moved it to a permanent home and it took 20 minutes to get it to float again. But I have my own moon!

7 Likes

Beautiful!

6 Likes

Well, it lights up, so I guess it is brilliant :rofl::rofl:

Sorry. My humor does include bad jokes, sometimes

6 Likes

@Undomeher love your new moon and the jokes :joy:

6 Likes

I can just imagine my cat’s reaction to having a floating moon that lights up. Sheesh. Still, I want!

7 Likes

The purchase would be worth seeing my cat’s reaction haha

9 Likes

That’s beautiful. II just have the one that is on a wooden stand. I am sure it would be very calming, nice find :blush:

6 Likes

That’s so cool! I’ve been meaning to get one. I’ve been seeing them everywhere for months and I just adore them! I’m happy for you!

5 Likes

This year has had some challenges, but there have also been rewards. I am grateful for the things I have been privileged to receive, and I guess that this could be counted as one.

6 Likes

Mine floats above my bed in macrame

7 Likes

@Undomeher, that’s pretty! Far from silly! I’ve been tempted to get one too, does it work well?

6 Likes

It floats?! Now, that’s something I’d like to see!

3 Likes

Yes, so far it has worked as expected. They’re not cheap, though.

3 Likes