Skies: Beautiful Blue, Perfect Pink, Nostalgic Night, & Everything in Between

Beautiful photos ladies!! Make me want to jump :kangaroo: in the picture

8 Likes

One more before I focus back on other things.

I stepped outside for this one. The rising sun is making the sky look pink for a moment. And because the glass is UV tinted, the clouds also look very pink from inside. But not so much outside.

9 Likes

@starborn

I’m cloudy

7 Likes

Wow must be exciting :blush:

9 Likes

Blue skies as blue as blue can be. :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Now that is blue. Wow :grin:

9 Likes

Wow! What a beautiful sky!

9 Likes

haha exciting in a few ways!

– one because my kid loves the snow
– two, my dog loves the snow
– three, the excitement of getting all the snow out of the driveway :rofl:

T-minus a few hours before it’s supposed to start snowing!

11 Likes

Oh send me in a package to where you are now lol :laughing:

9 Likes

And we have snow… a lot of it :joy: and it’s still snowing! We paid our neighbor to plow our driveway so my fiance could go to work (he didn’t actually - they said don’t) and within an hour it was already covered in a couple of inches again. You can’t even tell in the pictures that it was plowed. I’m counting this as a sky picture because, as you can see, they sky is white :snowflake: :white_heart: :laughing:

10 Likes

Oh my stars! It’s so beautiful. :heart_eyes: And I’m glad everyone’s safe and sound, even though you might be “stuck” indoors. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

I think we will have to move somewhere where it will snow someday. We’re neither sun nor beach people, and yet… :laughing:

We’re going to get hit with some wild weather for the next three days, so I’ve been doing some preparation for it. I might make a quick thread about that, in case it’s useful for anyone. :thinking:

8 Likes

@MeganB It’s so beautiful :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

We’re fortunate enough to live in an area that’s on a reinforced power grid - it’s connected to the first responders, school, and other important offices. The chance that we lose power is minimal but there are over 150k 280k people in our service area who don’t have power :pray: we’re lucky with that!

I hope you get to go somewhere that it snows. It’s beautiful for the first few days, but after that, it turns to mud and slush and grossness :laughing: but then it quickly melts so that’s okay!

It is! :revolving_hearts: I’ll try and remember to snap some more pictures later as the snow keeps falling lol

9 Likes

Crazy spring weather! Yesterday was in the upper '70s with lots of wind and today is now in the low 50s with lots of wind.

10 Likes

@Artemisia Such cute clouds

7 Likes

Took a walk with the gods today, it didn’t rain, but still can’t find that blue sky. :joy: Still it did look awesome.

10 Likes

Beautiful photos @MeganB

@Artemisia looks like a heart :heart:

@tracyS cool looking photo

8 Likes

Oh, it does!!! Hadn’t even noticed it at the time, I was looking at the dark clouds to the right wondering if it was going to storm :laughing:

8 Likes

@Artemisia @tracyS Beautiful photos. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They both belong in a photography book!

Meanwhile, we’ve got a late night sky, on something like hour 30 of straight rain, barely any visibility, the wind makes a constant whistling noise, and the rivers are starting to flood. But we’re safe here, indoors. :black_heart:

Those warnings, though… :laughing:

10 Likes

Beautiful clear blue skies this evening

10 Likes