Snow Moon spell

I must say i had a witchy-poo weekend. I spent much of my time by my altar, meditating on Sunday and finally did a :full_moon: ritual tonight.

I was feeling a bit fatigued the first two days of the full :full_moon: on account of my corona vaccine. Mostly because I had to work and my arm was a bit sore first day or so. On Friday’s full moon i just did not have the energy to do anything after work, and Saturday spent day resting and no energy for ritual work. However on Sunday, i did do this :full_moon: moon healing ritual/spell. Also on Friday, the only energy I had was to put out moon water, crystals, and my tools for the moon, to charge. Set the alarm to bring everything back in before sunrise. It was mostly a rainy weekend, but i did managed to see the moon on early Saturday evening, before the clouds rolled in again.

Thank you,
Blessed be.
P.S. it’s my second dressed :candle: i do…I used Frankincense oil, rosemary, chamomile and sage. (Thank you @SilverBear for your amazing videos!)

9 Likes

Very Nice Candle! Hope you feel better soon!

7 Likes

@Rowan , thank you! Yes I’m all well and good. Just first couple of days, i was fatigued. And as @jeannie1, mentioned your arm feels like you got punched lol…

8 Likes

This is beautiful, @walter! :candle: :blush: Good for you for enjoying your spellwork despite the lingering soreness- I hope it fades soon! :pray: Sending good thoughts your way. Blessed be! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria , thank you so much for the well-being thoughts. Yes, it’s all good now, definitely feels better. Im glad i did my moon-spell ritual. I really enjoyed dressing the candle.

Blessed be.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing well @walter, despite the punch to the arm. You’re lucky to get the vaccine you know, I can’t get it. I’m allergic to too many things, they’re afraid of me getting it. Maybe with this new vaccine from Johnson and Johnson.

Still, it sounds like you did a wonderful spell! Great going! Hope your arm feels better now.

6 Likes

Beautiful. I am reading very calm energy off that candle. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst, thankfully no reaction, except for the minor discomfort. I’m sorry you can’t get it. I hope the J/J vaccine is a better fit for you. Hopefully your doctor can direct and advise you.
Blessed be.
Be well

5 Likes

@SilverBear , thank you, yes was very calming, the flame burned gently and every drop of wax was burned. I was like where did everything go? Lol. There was barely a wick left lol.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Dee!! Great picture!

I’m glad you got to see the Full Moon. I had a very clear night on Friday so I was able to enjoy a moonbath that night.

I hope you’re all healed now! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Oooh a moon bath. How wonderful! @Francisco thank you

5 Likes