So Blessed to be here❤️

Thank you for allowing me to Join🙏
I’m very new to the craft and I’m requiring some Guidance :pray:
My partner of 10 years walked out on our life 3 weeks ago and I’m broken. Mental health have been involved as I was feeling helpless :sleepy:
Is there any spell you could suggest to mend my broken heart💔
Blessed Be🙏Yes

8 Likes

@meagan4 welcome. Aw honey I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t think any spell will heal a broken heart. But there are things like self love spells, releasing spells. Spell jars for anxiety and depression. Check out the resources that the site offers. There are several that could help. Best advice I can give you is to take care of you, allow yourself time to heal. If you have any questions just ask. And if you need to talk feel free to message me.

8 Likes

Merry meet @meagan4 :blush:

I’m so sorry to hear about your heavy heart- injuries to the heart usually take a long time to heal, especially after such a long relationship. I encourage you to be easy and understanding with yourself as you go through your recovery :heart:

As for spellwork you can do, Crystal offered some great advice- I’ll add to it with two steps for you to take. The first will be spellwork for finality and closure:

Cord-Cutting Spell for Healing
Cord-Cutting-Ritual-Spell-360x240

Farewell Ritual for Closure
Ritual-for-a-Dead-Loved-One-360x240

*While this spell is often for the deceased, it can be for closure for the death of a relationship as well

The above spellwork can help you to find closure and accept the situation. In addition, I also recommend spellwork for healing and moving on:

Self Compassion Meditation for Difficult Times
Guided-Meditation-Self-Compassion-Difficult-times-360x240

Renewal Bath Spell for Self-Love and Acceptance
Bath-Spell-for-Self-Esteem-360x240

Additionally, I know that another dear coven member is currently going through a similar heart break- I would suggest taking a look at @jessica72’s post: Needing a little advice please for additional some spellwork and support :handshake:

Sending love and light your way, Meagan. You are already on the path to healing- stay strong and be well! :heart:

5 Likes

Hi there @meagan4

My name is Jess. I’m from Perth, Australia.

I am very new to the craft too. I am afraid that I am the total clichè, finding my path after a heartbreak.

As @TheTravelWitch mentioned I am going through something very similar. I just ended things with my first and only partner of 15 years only 4 weeks ago. I found out he was cheating on me for the second time (that I know of) and ultimately he has chosen to be with her but he had the audacity to try 4 different ways to remain a part of my life.

15 years was pretty much half my life just dedicated to him and being whatever he wanted me to be. But it was just toxic. Being in love with someone with narcissistic traits really makes you doubt your self-worth and your capacity to function as a normal human being. I really think it was some type of cruel emotional torture. I don’t know why I let it carry on for so long. I really think that he was slowly sucking the life from me, but now that I have taken myself out of that situation. I am slowly starting to change my mind set and appreciate my new freedom. I can be whatever and whoever I want. The possibilities are endless. I one day will truly believe that I am worth more and I do deserve better. Today is not that day, but I am working on it.

Thanks to all the amazing support and encouragement from all the people that I have met here I know that I will get better, things will be better and I don’t need him to validate my existence on this earth!

I am so blessed to have stumbled upon this group. Meeting everyone and having all the support and encouragement has helped me so much. I am so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to listen to me and offered me their love and support. They really have been helping me to find my way out of a very dark place and find that there is goodness, kindness and love in this world.

Although I am heartbroken and I miss him more than anything I need to keep moving forward and I can’t look back.

In regards to some advice. I needed some help with jewelry that was a representation of him. I didn’t know what to do with it. So I reached out to this amazing coven and everyone was so supportive and gave me some really good ideas.

@crystal24 gave me a really good idea as I really am into working with crystals. A jar with some sea salt, rosemary and a quartz crystal.

So that’s what I did. Sea salt, rosemary, clear quartz and a piece of black tourmaline for good measure. I told myself as i put my claddagh ring and lion charms in there that I was sealing him and all the negativity that went with him in there with it. I’m now holding onto them until I ultimately decide how and when to get rid of them. I’ll know what to do when the time is right. After I did that I felt like I could take a huge breath.

Personally I have been carrying Green Aventurine, Clear Quartz, Kunzite, Amazonite, Blue Calcite, Black Tourmaline and Chrysocolla crystals with me everywhere I go. I feel like they are helping me.

I’m so happy to have you here with us. If you ever would like to chat please reach out I’ll only be too happy to talk. I have already made the most wonderful friends with the most beautiful of souls.

Sending you a very big hug with love and light.

Jess xxx :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome, @meagan4! I’m so glad you’ve come here, where you can heal. I’m Amethyst. @TheTravelWitch has passed along some great links, any one of those should help you out.

Take time for yourself, forgive yourself, love yourself. That’s the key.

I don’t know much about relationships, but PM me if you just want to chat. I’ll help distract you.

I hope you find what you need here.
Blessed be.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome! I was married 15, she wanted out, and I think I stuck with it so long because I thought it was my job as a man to try to work it out.

You’ve already gotten some great advice, but here’s a little more: your magic will be intensified if you combine it with the mundane. Work out, find some hobbies, occupy your brain.

Source: Magical Island Witch via Pinterest

6 Likes

Good morning @meagan4, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m very sorry that you are going through this right now.

It may sound weird but maybe a Grief Spell to help get through & either a cord-cutting spell or self-love spell. Even guided meditations may help. @christina4 may be able to recommend crystals to work with during this time too. I will add links at the bottom.

We have a new Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 1 :new_moon: that will help give you an idea of the forum happenings & chat with people.

If you see anything of interest feel free to pop in on any post or ask any questions, someone will get back to you as soon as they can! We are all very friendly & supportive! :hugs:

Grief Healing Sachet (pdf & web link included)

Cut The Cords :scissors:

Self Love Meditation

6 Likes

Thank you @Undomeher I needed that one too. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Oh my how I know this feeling. Honey, there is absolutely nothing that can fix that except time. Unfortunately, Ive searched high and low. I ended up doing a lot of shadow work and I personally used a couple of cord cutting rituals, the farewell ritual that @TheTravelWitch suggested a
Long with multiple devotionals and prayers. And i won’t lie and say there arent days when I dont still Struggle, though that may be more because of my baby than me. Sorry, love, the only thing you can do iw take it one day at a time. Each day it hurts a little less until it’s barely noticeable. Feel it, accept it, release it, move on. Its easier said than done but it’s the only way through it :revolving_hearts::woman_in_lotus_position:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

🎇 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Swap Meet - #16 by jessica72 Maybe this may help?

3 Likes