So happy to be here!

Hi all,

I am only 2 years into my journey and could not be happy to have found this group! My name is Rachel and I am from Monroe NJ, looking forward to learning together and meeting all of you.

I would greatly appreciate and help and guidance :relaxed:

Have a beautiful day!
Rachel

12 Likes

Welcome Rachel! You’ve come to the right place for help and guidance. There are many knowledgeable people here that can guide you through your journey, all you have to do is ask a question in the forum and you’ll receive many answers. :wink: The course materials and the printable pages are amazing, as well!

8 Likes

Hi @rachel22! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

The best place to start is at the Courses, I think. That and doing what you’re doing here, speaking up and communicating with us. There’s a Group Ritual tomorrow that you can do, either with the group that meets over Zoom or on your own in your own time. Either way, it’s a great way to get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Welcome @rachel22! I am Linda from Texas. There is so much wonderful information on this site. If you have a question just ask and someone will have the answer. I am still a baby witch, but I’m learning everyday.

7 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & very happy that you made your way here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask & someone will answer you as soon as they can. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of your journey.

I look forward to learning with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi Rachel! I am also Rachel LOL. I am new here as well but have already learned so many great things. Welcome and I look forward to learning with and talking to you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @rachel22 :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here, Rachel! :sparkles: I can see that you’ve already got some helpful advice and resources from others, have you found the Merry Meet Monday post yet? (if not- here is the MMM for this week!) It is a weekly post in the forum with a list of upcoming events, activities, witchy holidays, and other fun things to be aware of. It’s a good place to find your bearings! :compass:

As you may have already found, there is lot going on in the forum. My favorite way to quickly find what I’m looking for is to use the Search Tool and/or Tagging System. These tools can help you to quickly navigate to any posts or discussions about topics you are studying! :books:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Rachel! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Merry meet, beautiful souls! I’m so happy to here! My name is Jill and I am a eclectic/solitary witch and ordained Minister from Michigan! Peace and Blessings to you all!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @jill3! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

An ordained Minister! That’s interesting, I don’t think we have had one of those around here that I know of. I look forward to chatting with you! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. Nice meeting you!

5 Likes

Merry meet.

Welcome Rachel. Always good to have another witch from the New England states join the group.
I’m from King of Prussia PA and Trenton NJ. (Dual residency due to work).
There is a lot of great material here and lots of wonderful people full of knowledge and not shy to share.
Make yourself at home.

6 Likes

@jill3 @rachel22
I’m Jess. I’m a baby witch too.

A very warm welcome to you both from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have each of you here with us and that you both have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you both that you have come to the right place. You each will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If either of you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

May 2022 be filled with all of life’s happiness and blessings for you both.

Looking forward to getting to know you both and learning right along with you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

6 Likes

Greetings, Rachel and Welcome! I am from Washington State and new as well. I am looking forward to learning from you and everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

A warm welcome to you too, @jill3! :blush:

Make yourself at home here- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.