So many people, too few thank you's

Next month is my 1 year anniversary with spells8.
The best thing that ever happened to me is My beloved Husband, My wonderful son and Spells8. Each of these entities has saved both my life and sanity at one time or another. They keep me whole. My hero’s.

Do you know how many silent hero’s we have at Spells8? Me either…
But I can start with our many moderators.

Christina4, :gem: so full of youth and exuberance. She’s a crystal princess.
Her Tarot cards are Magick.
Siofra, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: being a kind hearted, Empath is burden to bear at times. She is blessed by Brighid & the Morrigan. May they continue to hold her up.
Sweet Megan :tornado: Who runs a delightful online store on Etsy (RoundtheCauldron | Etsy). Plus she runs her own site! Blog, Podcasts, the store, YouTube, and she touches down with us almost every day. Then she moderates us. When do you find the time child! She is so generous and shares her knowledge freely.
Travel Witch, Bry. :love_letter: :100: is the always supportive, generous, & genuinely nice.

These individuals keep us on subject and our noses clean. Thank you each and every one. Thank you each and every member, whether I’ve spoken to you or not. My thoughts are always with you.

And perhaps the one who deserves so much accolades and rose petals at his feet? The designer and founder of Spells8, Francisco Huanaco.

th

Yea!, Yea! He’s terrific! (Whispery voice, like a crowd.)
Are you aware he’s saved us all in one respect or another? He has offered us hope, knowledge and believe it or not, safely.
I am ever so grateful.
Blessed be and many rich years to come.
Garnet
PS You don’t walk on water, kiddo, but your feet don’t get too wet either.

14 Likes

I agree with you @Garnet absolutely!
I’ll join you in saying thank you :heart:
Always with gratitude and a little bit of magic :magic_wand:

8 Likes

lol sometimes I don’t have it! But this is seriously so sweet, Garnet. Thank you very, very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The forum is brighter with you in it, too. Don’t you every forget that!

8 Likes

Totally agree! We have a wonderful mod team here! Give yourselves a pat on the back!

8 Likes

I’m lost for words :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you @Garnet! I wasn’t expecting such heartwarming and meaningful post.

I’m glad you found a safe place here :slight_smile: We love you and appreciate you! Be happy and stay safe!:slight_smile:

8 Likes

YES! Thank you so much @Francisco for creating such a wonderful and safe place and thank you to all of you lovely ladies for being so warm and welcoming! It has been such fun getting to know everyone :smiley: :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @Garnet, very touching words from you. This made me smile. :heart: I appreciate you & your posts within the coven & your show of support for everyone you meet :heart:

7 Likes

Oh, Garnet- what a beautiful surprise to find in the forum today! I can already tell that the rest of my day will be extra bright thanks to your wonderful message here. I’ve got a big smile on my face thanks to you! :blush::heart:

Wishing you a (slightly early) congrats on your 1 year anniversary- how the time flies when we are having fun! :laughing: Every time you sign in you bring joy, happiness, and always lots of laughter- thank you so much for all that you do! We are all so blessed to know you :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Big hugs and lots of love to you, Garnet! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

4 Likes