So where have I been?

Hi everyone I am back after a day or two, it has been hectic here, I have been training like crazy, so full of energy thanks to the Duromine I have every cleared out a few rooms… On top of that my beloved laptop is dead because the charger isn’t working so I am on the ipad… The break has been let’s say busy, but I haven’t done any assessments or study thanks to the charger and now I am behind with placement starting next week…
Anyways happy Samhain or Beltane if you are in the Southern Hemisphere….:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::blush:

14 Likes

Happy Beltane, @TheMuslimWitch. Breathe doll, I can feel your anxiety from here. One step at a time.

10 Likes

Please make sure you don’t get burnout!! Take a moment for yourself, no matter what that is. We’ll always be here for you but we want you to be ok!!
Happy Samhain/Beltane!

10 Likes

Happy Beltane my dear! It’s okay to miss a day or two, you don’t have to come to play with us every day, although we’d like you to! It’s important to pace yourself though, take care of yourself first.

Hope you have a good holiday!

6 Likes

No worries at all, @TheMuslimWitch- taking care of yourself should always come first! The forum and coven will be here whenever you are ready to come back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing the same to you- hope you had/are having a very blessed Beltane! :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you you guys are always so supportive…

5 Likes

Haha thanks yes I do tend to affect people in that way sometimes even my psychologist said I make her feel worked up and we even took a break…

7 Likes

Thank you :pray:

7 Likes

Oh boy you have no idea I absolutely love coming here but for my kids sake I am trying to get fit… atm it around just under a kg per day…

6 Likes

Just updating I have lost 7 kg since last Thursday… and yes de I am not starving myself but working out hard and keeping a strict diet…

6 Likes

That’s fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself. I know I am proud of you! keep up the good work hun!

7 Likes

Good luck getting fit! That’s a hard job, on top of being a parent. You go, girl!

7 Likes

Blessed Beltane @TheMuslimWitch!! :sunflower:

“Air above me, Earth below me, Water around me, Fire within me” :fire:

10 Likes

Thank you :blush: Atm the moment my average is around 800-900g each day just under a kg.

4 Likes

Thank you and it sure is. I am just glad my husband has come around he is not being pushy about me not eating what the family eats or as much and also allowing me to go to the gym twice a day weekdays and once on sat and Sunday on top of walking the kids to and from school which adds up to over an hr walking time…

5 Likes

Thank you. Love the expression i will save it somewhere… :blush:

4 Likes

WOW. That’s a lot of walking. Good luck, darling!

5 Likes