Softie Saturday - Pet love 😻

She’s definitely a witchy cat :cat2::blush:she loves my crystals, too. One day I found her in my room but the door was shut. I don’t know how she ended up in there with the door closed when nobody else was there. Lol anyway she jumped up on my shelf I have my big crystals on and she knocked off quite a few. :frowning: Also, I love the idea that your doggy, J rides along with you when you travel! So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hahahaha, perfect match for you! She’s a smart cat! Thank you! Yeah shes pretty- transportable lol… I grew up with big dogs. I love all sizes, however, it’s much easier with smaller ones. Especially not having a car in the city. Just, pack and go lol…

4 Likes

She sounds like a charmer and a smart one at that! That’s great.

5 Likes

@kassie, hahahaha, thanks, yes she is lol…She knows what to get from people, treats or pets…

4 Likes

That’s great! :dog: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I was joined in my tea meditation by my life long buddy Dottie the Dapple Doxie. This is where she lays when I am doing anything spellcrafty. She is such a good doggie companion. She is 8 years old and my constant buddy and tagalong except for when I have to work at the office. Igonore the junk in the background, it’s a very small area lol and it’s half my yarn and craft store for now. Anyone else have a special furry family member? I would love to see them.

6 Likes

Hello Dottie! :wave::dog: She is adorable- I think it is so cute how she stays close while you do your craft, @Magdelina :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you. She is my girl. She has always stayed by my side since day 1 with me. I am a very lucky person to have found her.

5 Likes

Awe! That’s so adorable! She gives you company!

3 Likes

My Granddaughter Maggie’s cat TRICKY! Haven’t had a chance to meet her- she is a Covid19 rescue.

7 Likes

Aww! A grey tuxedo cat! How cute!

3 Likes

This is Madison. My husband got him as a wee kitten when we first started dating. That was in 2009.

9 Likes

I love Tricky’s cute moustache and beard, @Berta! She looks like her nickname should be Santa Paws :santa::paw_prints::joy: I hope you have a chance to meet her soon :cat::two_hearts:

Madison is very handsome, @john4! :cat2: How wonderful that he is also a treasured part of your relationship memories with your husband :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing the three of you a very happy holiday together! :heart:

4 Likes

Wow. He’s so handsome!

4 Likes

He’s sitting on the sun! it’s a feline eclipse! :laughing:

5 Likes

Awe! He’s adorable!

3 Likes

Awe! Too cute!

3 Likes

Here kitty kitty kitty…I have 2 boy ginger kitties. Tiberius is the father of Rajah. They both are a ton of fun when they run around playing unless I am trying to sleep.

Tiberius

Rajah

That’s all my furbabies. One dottie dog and 2 kitties.

9 Likes

Awwww @Magdelina- Tiberius and Rajah are so sweet! :heart_eyes: I used to have an orange cat that looked very much like them. You have some lovely fur babies! :cat::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Tiberius! You look like my old CINNAMON. He was born in the window well of our house. If there were more in his litter he was the only one that survived. Because he had no competition for food he was one BIG cat. We called him Cin and he lived as an outdoor cat with my Grandfather. Grandad lived on several acres and some of it was wooded. Graddad said Cin would be gone hunting for days at a time but Cin never failed to come running when I came to visit. I loved that cat.

6 Likes