Softie Saturday - Pet love 😻

@Limeberry Thanks for sharing this. I have have a sweet girl who needs proteccing.

13 Likes

Aww this is a great idea!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Heres my crew…

Rita :heartpulse:

Lenny (Leonora) :heart:

And Ozzy :green_heart:

All rescues all lush :heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

That’s it. I’m breaking into my savings to buy a camera! The one on my phone is crap, and it took me forever to find. Thanks for the blessings too, I’m sure my cat would thank you if he was awake. LOL.

6 Likes

Adorable fur babies everyone! Here is my Franklin (Frankie)

13 Likes

I love both my boys. I have 2 dogs. 1 is a pitbull/Rottweiler and the other is a blue nose pitbull. The 2 of them are big mushies. Moonshine, the mix, is my dog. Whenever I am hurting, down, whatever, he is right there for me. He will spend the whole day with me in bed or on the couch. I am also his emotional support human. Alphie will lay with me in the mornings or if he knows I am really hurting. They are both very protective when I am in a bad way.

12 Likes

Had to share: Just had such a beautiful moment with Olaf :heart_eyes_cat:

I was doing https://spells8.com/black-tourmaline-crystal-activation/ because I LOVE SPELLS 8 Meditations! - #4 by Limeberry and this little pickle came over miaowing.
I’m mid-meditation at this point so made a kiss noise to shush him and went back to focus.

So I’m picturing a ball of white light within me, expanding to cover my whole body. Feeling wonderful.
Next thing I know his little paw touches my arm and I’m feeling this protective light expanding further- in my mind’s eye I can see him lying next to me… and then he starts to purr and stays in the same position until I finish the meditation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I open my eyes, he stands up, rubs his head against my shoulder and goes to sit a little further away.
Here he is ‘wearing’ my newly activated tourmaline bracelet :joy:

13 Likes

Aww! Sounds like a very sensitive animal. And very cute too!

3 Likes

Adorable and a cutie patootie.

3 Likes

Here’s Cooper!! He’s an Australian Sheperd mixed with Chihuahua

13 Likes

That smile! :joy::dog: what a great picture!

4 Likes

Aww! I love that second one. He’s happy rolling outside in the grass. Great dog!

4 Likes

Awww he’s LOVELY! Ozzys Great Grandparents on his mums side are Australian Shepherds :green_heart:

4 Likes

Aww, all this cute pictures made me so happy :heart_eyes: :paw_prints:
Animals are truly magical, aren’t they :blush: :star2:

I have two horses, Möhrchen and Lilly:
109799810_338731203805226_5199561030780207340_n

And two dogs, Tiberius (the black pug) and Nero (big swiss mountain dog):

I’m also thinking about adopting a cat from the shelter, but the whole process is unfortunately surprisingly difficult here in Belgium. Still, can’t imagine my life without animals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Here is my dog Sherlock looking somewhat putout by the photo.

12 Likes

Aww! Sherlock’s got such a cute face!

5 Likes

@christine4!! That’s so cool!! Do you get to ride them often?!! :horse_racing:

Sending everyone’s pets lots of love!! :dog: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

It’s not Saturday anymore but here’s a couple of pics of my cat Max. He’s a big boy, about seventeen pounds.

He’s my baby!

8 Likes

His name suits him well!! He definitely looks like a Max! :laughing: :grin:

Do you pick him up often??

7 Likes

Here’s Cambria for a late addition!

10 Likes

Omg what a lovely squidger he is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes