Softie Saturday - Pet love šŸ˜»

Omg what a lovely squidger he is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Black cats rule :black_cat: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

IMG_0294
The furry family
Mini (black cat on the left) passed over the rainbow bridge in march at around 22 yrs old

7 Likes

I named him after Miracle Max on the Princess Bride. Itā€™s my dream to have a Maine Coon cat and name him Fezzik.

LOL. No, I donā€™t pick him up. He doesnā€™t like it and heā€™s too big. I may squidge him in my arms a big once in a while but usually wherever heā€™s sitting at already.

5 Likes

Thank you! I think he has beautiful eyes. But thatā€™s just me. Iā€™m his Mom, I have to think heā€™s pretty.

5 Likes

Aww! Heā€™s so cute! Is that his little tongue sticking out?

Your family looks so nice and cuddly. Iā€™m sorry you lost Mini but you gave her good years and a good family. Be comforted in that.

3 Likes

Super late, buuuuutā€¦

Felix, my big fat boy :heart_eyes_cat:

Piper (growing everyday!)
I canā€™t get a good photo, but her little mouth is so pink it looks like sheā€™s wearing lipstick! The only time sheā€™s this lovable is after she runs around wild for 2 hours, playing with every single toy lol

9 Likes

Aww! They are super cute @haley! I canā€™t imagine having a kitten again. Max was half-grown when I got him. I bet Piper keeps Felix busy! Or does he ignore her and wonder where you got her from in traditional big brotherly ways.

3 Likes

Even though it was a rocky start, he tolerates her most of the time. Sheā€™s always hopping after him & swatting his tail. When heā€™s feeling feisty he holds her down & licks her while she kicks her legs at him. Itā€™s hilarious. He has plenty of places to go hide, kinda like older brothers do! Iā€™m honestly really glad I decided to get the new addition!

4 Likes

My travel buddy! Sheā€™s a subway rider. Lol. Her name is Jersey and is 8 years old ā€¦
Blessed be

8 Likes

I had an Australian Shepherd and his name was Max. He looked a lot like your pup.

5 Likes

I know Iā€™m way late but here is my kitty, Shadow in her new favorite hiding spot.

Hereā€™s a better pic.

She doesnā€™t like to stay still :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s great they get along then! Sounds very cute. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

@walter she has a great face! And she goes on the subway? Awesome. What a cute pup.

How very sweet. Sheā€™s very curious, eh? I canā€™t imagine Max climbing into a pot. Maybe because heā€™d be too big for them but still. Amazing cat.

4 Likes

Yes sheā€™s a curious one! It is a huge pot, too! It was my grandmotherā€™s and she cooked huge italian dinners.

3 Likes

Very cute! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

@Amethyst, yes she travels with me pretty much everywhere. Even to the grocery store. I carry a messenger bag and she just climbs right in. My parents live in NJ, therefore, when I go visit we ride public transportation. Subway to train or bus. And sheā€™s super used to it. When I start getting ready and grab her bag, she starts to get excited. She knows weā€™re going somewhere. Plus sheā€™s super friendly so we get many hellos lolā€¦Sometimes too much! When I walk her she needs to stop with everyone to say hi! ( Sometimes, some pple not too happy! I get a little bitchy when they nasty! Iā€™ll say something like ā€œDonā€™t bother saying hello J, they just miserable in a loud voiceā€ lol) Sheā€™s just a happy :dog2:

4 Likes

@christina4, sheā€™s adorable! What a cute hiding spot! Lol. Sheā€™s definitely a Witchy-cat!

4 Likes

Sheā€™s definitely a witchy cat :cat2::blush:she loves my crystals, too. One day I found her in my room but the door was shut. I donā€™t know how she ended up in there with the door closed when nobody else was there. Lol anyway she jumped up on my shelf I have my big crystals on and she knocked off quite a few. :frowning: Also, I love the idea that your doggy, J rides along with you when you travel! So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hahahaha, perfect match for you! Sheā€™s a smart cat! Thank you! Yeah shes pretty- transportable lolā€¦ I grew up with big dogs. I love all sizes, however, itā€™s much easier with smaller ones. Especially not having a car in the city. Just, pack and go lolā€¦

4 Likes