Solitary Catholic Pagan Witch

Hello sister and brothers of the craft! My name is Ashlynn Lovelace and I am new here at Spells8. I am very excited to talk to and find more people with the same interests as I. I am hoping to teach and learn with anyone and everyone. Please don’t hesitate to ask me anything! I have been practicing witchcraft for over 15 years and was born to a very powerful witch. I have the gift of energy healing, have been using my gift since I was a newborn and my mother would lay me on her stomach when she would get stomach aches and I would take her pain away. I want to tach others as much as I can and I offer help and advice to everyone for free because that’s the way it’s supposed to be!

16 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 or Infinite Roots, the name of our coven. I’m Christina and I’m glad that you’re here! Nice to meet you. There’s so many welcoming people and plentiful knowledge!
Blessed be :pray:

10 Likes

Merry meet & welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven on Spells8! :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA & I was raised to be Catholic. I no longer practice though.

A good place to start for some amazing information is the Courses section. If you want to know what’s going on here during the week, every Monday there is a Merry Meet Monday - Forums News! May 10 :sun_with_face: post & every Thursday we have a tea/meditation. (Group Ritual - May 13) Self-Love Spell :heartpulse:. I hope that you enjoy your time here! Everyone is super helpful & supportive. If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can! :star2:

Have a great day! Blessed Be! :star2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hi my name is Jeannie, welcome, I knell to you my lady with a friendly kiss on the check😙! I am trying to heal myself and with the help of the coven, I have been practicing doing lots of witchy things in the works!
I hope you know we are all here for you too and don’t be afraid to ask for help! We all have qualities and I am a lightworker myself! I help and support 5 Vets and a disabled :wheelchair: people! I got a therapist for my friend message therapy! Today I am going to get some singing bowls for when I do meditations! Plus I am a mom a friend and a part of infinite roots! I do yoga and I am learning new vegan recipes! I am learning to take care of myself!
But I am so glad to meet such a wonderful person to the coven especially that you are a healer,
I was wondering about the Catholic witch! I was raised Catholic! Can we talk about that?
You can do a private message to or if you like public its entirely up to you!
Blessed be!:sparkles:

10 Likes

Ashlynn, you are welcome. We are a diversified coven who have members all over the world. You’ll find both young witches to old witches here. Practiced and some baby witches but we are all seekers of knowledge, teachers, and a family. The most wonderful thing? We are listeners. Ashlynn, one way or another, we’ve all ‘been there and done that’.
You will find a sense of comradery, support and best of all…love’
Merry Meet and Blessed be.
Garnet

10 Likes

Hello @Ashlynn-Lovelace! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you!

If you need anything, just give a holler and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: Everyone has already given you some really good links for helping you find your way around the site and the forum :heartpulse: But its awesome to have you here :heartpulse:

I’m Liisa and eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :slight_smile: If you need anything at all just ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Merry meet @Ashlynn-Lovelace :heart:

Joining in my voice to the others to give you a very warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: :blush:

It sounds like you a very wise and talented witch- energy healing is a wonderful gift to be blessed with :sparkles: Feel free to share any tips, spellwork, or knowledge with the coven- we are a community that loves to live and learn together! :books:

Looking forward to talking with you soon Ashlynn Lovelace. Blessed be!

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven!!! My husband is a Reiki Master and Druid so I am very familiar with energy healing. I am a Green witch (leaning towards Intuitive witchcraft) from Wyoming. Glad you have found us…

9 Likes

Christina, thank you for the warm welcoming! I am excited to learn what I don’t know so I can expand my knowledge and pass it down to others. :first_quarter_moon_with_face::purple_heart:
Blessed be.

8 Likes

Siofra, thank you for the helpful guidance and coven group activities! I am excited to participate and get to know everyone! Blessed be. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Jeannie,
Thank you for the awesome welcome message! I am excited to talk to you! You said you were learning some healing rituals and spells to heal yourself? Why would you need to heal yourself if you don’t mind me asking?
I’ve learned a lot about how to work with my healing gift from my mother who was very powerful as I mentioned. She had the gift of being a medium and she helped a lot of the dead cross over. I also interpret dreams and that’s something my mom taught me when I was young she bought me my very first dream meaning book when I was 7 years old. So needless to say I know a lot about dreams and the meaning of them. I do a lot of energy work such as energy readings. Being empathetic is a huge aide to my workings but it also causes me to feel everyone’s energy around me which I am still learning to block. I am currently looking to become a Riki Master but I enjoy teaching others much more.
I would love to talk to you privately! Send me a direct message whenever you get a chance!
Thank you for the kiss sweet girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes::kiss::relaxed:
I will talk to you soon!
Blessed be :heart:

7 Likes

Garnet,
Thank you for your welcoming reply. I am very happy to hear the personality of the coven and the types of people that reside within. I have never had a coven or even friends who were into the craft like I am. I have been the only one of my kind growing up. I enjoyed the solitude though and being one of a kind but as I get older I am finding it to be very lonely and that’s why I went out searching for a coven. I recently had lost my whole family either physically or mentally and now I am the only one left. If it wasn’t for my newlywed husband I don’t think I would’ve been strong enough to carry on; you see, I suffer from trauma related illnesses and it has started taking a toll on my physical health and I have noticed when I surround myself with people I have a connection with I will start to feel a lot better. I am hoping I find friends here who will eventually feel like family.
Blessed be! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Amethyst,
Hello and thank you! I feel very welcomed with open arms and positive vibes. I hope to feel right at home here.

5 Likes

Liisa,
Thank you so much for the positive welcoming! Oh, BTW what a beautiful and unique name! I absolutely love it! Also, Scotland huh? That is so badass! I bet your accent is absolutely gorgeous! Look at me already having a girl crush on you! Haha. Just kidding. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Blessed be! :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you very much so for your welcoming! I didn’t catch your name but I’m Ashlynn. Thank you for the compliment! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope this coven is everything I hoped it would be and more. So far, it is!
Blessed be :brown_heart:

5 Likes

Magdelina,
Thank you for your welcoming! I was working twords becoming a Riki Master since I am very in tuned with my gifts as a Energy Healer. I have severe issues with panic attacks and it seems to put up a road block every time I try to meditate or focus on my studies. I am actually having a pretty bad panic attack as I type this. :confounded::persevere::weary::tired_face:
Hope to hear back from you soon! I apologize for not making my response longer.
Blessed be! :black_heart:

5 Likes

You are most welcome beautiful :heart: I do love Scotland :grin: but you always think the places you don’t live are more exciting and I feel the same about America and Iceland, two places that really fascinate me :grin: :heart:

5 Likes

Good. We want you to feel at home! :hugs:

4 Likes

You are very welcome, Ashlynn! :heart: Apologies, you can all me Bryanna (‘Bry’ or ‘Bri’ are also fine! :blush:) and I’m currently living in Poland- sending greetings from Europe! :wave: :grin:

So glad to hear you have been enjoying the coven so far! I hope you continue to make yourself at home and connect with your fellow members around the world :world_map: :two_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes