Solitary Catholic Pagan Witch

Well if you ever find yourself in Southern California, hit me up and I will show you all the cool witchy spots! :black_heart:

6 Likes

Oh wow Poland!? The members of this coven really are from all over the world! Thats so awesome! Beautiful name Bry <3
Hows the weather in Poland?

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: if I get over my fear of flying (I know I know I’m a witch lol) then I certainly will :heart:

5 Likes

SINGING BOWLS? My bottom lip is quivering. I’m so happy for you!

6 Likes

Awww thank you, Ashylnn! :grin: Yes- the coven is truly an international one! :earth_americas: :heart:

We’ve got some rainy grey skies here today, but yesterday was lovely so I can’t complain! How is the weather where you’re at? Hope you are enjoying some pretty sunshine! :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Ashlynn- Lovelace
I needed healing cause of my crazy head!
My mom just passed away anyway I wanted to ask you cause I have a picture of myself with a white dress on when I was a little girl for first communion. I just went to a funeral that was my moms. She was a devote catholic! How did you incorporate your witchcraft and Catholicism? My whole family went to catholic school ect. Just curious to know cause my uncle held a cross down the isle in St Joseph church. It brought a lot of memories up. My grandfather really believed in Christ and was giving more than 10 percent. It was hard for me cause I know how much they believe that mom went to heaven. So I need healing from this loss and also banishing negative energies in my life. I lost weight and people always look down on me first I am fat then I am to skinny it’s like dam excuse me for not being perfect! And anyway that’s the scope.
I hear your a medium and that’s a good gift to have. What do you think my mother would say to me right know?
I love Reki and I feel I am a healer to myself! I just need to work with energy work more frequently for practice. Sorry I took so long messaging you. Ttyl Welcome :pray:t4: I am glad your hear and you have my blessings!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

5 Likes

Oh child, you are so wounded. But lift up and look at the glorious world we have been given. Your mother has moved on, only her body ceased to function.
As far as your dad, Jesus Christ was a real person, it is well documented. The Catholic religion is very ritual/ceremony filled, so is our faith. You absolutely can be a catholic (Christian)witch.
Francisco is much more learned on this subject than I and he will probably council you better.
You need to forgive, forgive your mom and every one who judges you.
If you are a Reiki healer, turn your healing to yourself.
You’ve punished yourself with guilt long enough, my dearest girl.
When my Mom died, I was so mad at her for many things and it took me a long time to let go. This beloved coven saved my soul. I learned to let her go and forgive her. Best of all I leaned to forgive myself.
I love you, and this coven adores you and will give you power strength and love.

5 Likes

Bry,
Southern California weather is becoming misrible :sunny: :hot_face: lol but I keep a positive outlook and a positive mind and things will be just fine! I think if it gets any hotter I am going to have to do a offering to Mother Nature to bring me some cooler days! :wind_face: For now I think I will just stick with spots with pools :swimming_woman:t2: :one_piece_swimsuit: and maybe some time on mountain trails hiking for waterfalls! :four_leaf_clover: :hiking_boot:

6 Likes

Welcome welcome! Happy you are here with us!

7 Likes

Oh goodness @Ashlynn-Lovelace- I hope you can get some cooler weather coming your way soon! :pray: We have an abundance of clouds and wind here in Poland- I’ll wish for some of the chill to make its way over to you :cloud: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

One thing about Ca. If the grass turns brown and it gets hot as h… it’s summer. :lion:

4 Likes

Robin,
Thank you! I am happy to be here! Where are you from? I am from southern California

7 Likes

I’m live in Miami, FL but still call New Orleans home lol. It’s hard to let go of ties there!

7 Likes

New Orleans is definitely a place that could hold onto souls just like Los Angeles!

5 Likes