Something incredible happened!

A couple of weeks ago I performed two spells, the Magic Armor for me and the cat protection spell for Hambo and Sakura (my familiars :black_cat: :cat2: ) I buried both in one of my flower pots on my balcony, and I found that about a week ago a plant started to grow from the pot. It is on one side of the pot and I’m not quite sure to which spell belongs but my main intention was to bury the 3 sachets in the same pot, to protect the whole family.

I don’t know its meaning yet but I’m fascinated, something is growing from my magick, and I see it with my physical eyes, and it’s a plant!

Just wanted to share that with you guys. There’s no one else that can understand this more than ya’ll.

20 Likes

That’s amazing! Looks like such a fascinating little plant. I wonder what he/she could be?

(I have this funny little habit of naming random plants)

I buried an amethyst and a rose quartz crystal in my favourite plant pot for burying things (Kevin). (It’s my plant pot that I always bury a raw egg in each New Year).

I had dropped my crystals on the bathroom floor and chipped them (that will teach me for keeping my crystals in a certain supportive ladies clothing item and forgetting to take them out safely before getting ready for a shower) :woman_facepalming: … so I replaced them and I was advised to return them to the earth and give thanks for their time with me, so I did. Anyways a couple of weeks later, this plant has just exploded with new life and has doubled in size it just seemed to happen out of nowhere! I was pretty amazed to be honest.

9 Likes

That is sooo cool!
It kinda looks like an onion or garlic plant! Either one will definitely protect you.

BB :seedling: :heart:

8 Likes

Woooow! That’s a great story! I might do the same with some broken crystals I have (that will also teach me to let go).

I also wonder what she/he could be, I guess it’s an onion plan but I’m not sure. I also like the idea to name them, that creates a stronger bond with the plants.

8 Likes

I also think it’s an onion because the Magic Armor spell includes an onion but it doesn’t have seeds so I really don’t know, haha. I’m just glad that it will protect my family and I.

8 Likes

It’s just a weird little thing that I just randomly decided to do one day. I can be an odd little black duck sometimes. :duck: :laughing:

I’ve also heard that if you speak to your plants it will encourage their growth.

I felt ok about burying my crystals in a plant pot as they are still with me, protecting me but just in a different way. I was devastated though, this amethyst was such a magnificent and clear purple. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Congrats on your new plant friend

8 Likes

Whoa. That’s neat!

6 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome.

6 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats, @WhiteFox- that is amazing! :heart_eyes:

Like others have mentioned, it does indeed look like an onion shoot! And onion plants (like potatoes) can actually be grown from pieces of the vegetable themselves! As a Green Witch, I’m really interested in this kind of thing, so here’s a video on how to propagate onion plants from onion scraps in case anyone is interested :onion: :blush:

Having said that, growing onion plants from onion pieces is easier said than done- especially if it was contained in a spell pouch when buried. I think it’s safe to say that your magick took root and is now flourishing with life. When new life grows, I always take it a good sign that your spell is thriving! :seedling:

Thanks so much for sharing, WhiteFox- this was really neat to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info, @TheTravelWitch I didn’t know that about potatoes and onions, really cool!

I’ll check out your video and learn more about it. And yes, I think my spell is doing its job and I love that idea.

Thanks again! :heart:

5 Likes

Is Mother Nature doing the job by giving life. Is a natural process that will be going on. Onion is good for protection in some folk Magick, same as garlic. It has good properties for our inmune system.

Onions contain antioxidants and compounds that fight inflammation, decrease triglycerides and reduce cholesterol levels — all of which may lower heart disease risk. Their potent anti-inflammatory properties may also help reduce high blood pressure and protect against blood clots.

This with the boost of a spell, is worth the time spent on it.

7 Likes

Absolutely!

6 Likes

Wow it’s looks like it’s going to be a flower! It’s not a weed keep us posted I would love to see what grows

7 Likes

I’ll do that for sure :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @WhiteFox! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Plants are really amazing, aren’t they?

I’m wishing you all the best with your magickal plant- may it grow up strong and healthy! :heart: Many blessings!

6 Likes

@jessica72 I name my plants too! Just be careful planting crystals in their pots. I made that mistake with a labradorite that had broken and it almost killed Alvin, my aloe plant. Thanks to @christina4 I now know that some crystals dissolve when they get wet and labradorite is toxic when it gets wet so when I watered my Alvin it was killing him. I was able to save him I believe but I’m very careful not to put many crystals in the soil. I looked it up on Google later on as I was trying to save him and found that rose quartz, clear quartz, aventurine, citrine, amethyst and tigers eye are all good stones to use with your plant’s soil because their energies can be absorbed by the plant due to the high vibration and they’re water friendly so it won’t hurt them when watering them.

@WhiteFox if I remember correctly I think the magic armor spell requires you to bury a whole onion, doesn’t it? Actually the onion part that you would’ve used in the spell, the part you eat, is the seed. Onions are bulbous plants that grow underground. If you plant one it’ll root and sprout. If you notice (I keep onions in a wooden potato box that has a drawer for onions) if you leave an onion in a dark place or possibly just out in general I’m not sure eventually before that onion goes bad it’ll start to get stringy roots on the end of it, much like the eyes on a potato. That’s when it’s best to plant them. You can usually smell onions if you pinch the leaves of one as it’s growing. How exciting though! I’ve often wondered that if I buried my spell remains whether or not they could possibly grow where I buried them. I use fennel, anise and dill seed a lot so I didn’t know if they could possibly take root in the ground I buried them on and sprout or not. I’ll have to keep an eye out this spring I guess :woman_shrugging:t2: I’m sure it’s getting too cold for things to start growing from the remains outside at this point where I live

4 Likes

I know! I love my plants! I’m so gald that you were able to save Alvin. I think thats a brilliant name for an aloe :blush: I am loving all the tips and tricks from @christina4 she is like a walking talking crystal encyclopedia and I adore her for it. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hahaha I’ve never heard that one before! I just scared my cat when I laughed out loud :joy: thank you

3 Likes