Something moving inside of me!?

Hi everyone, so i have this weird thing going on in my body specifically between the left upper and lower quadrants of my stomach. Its moving!!! :exploding_head: And before i anyone asks, no i am defiantly not pregnant i checked a few times, but for all the females who have been pregnant it sure feels similar to a baby kick and even can be seen from the outside.
It isn’t my stomach moving from my heart pulsing or anything i ate as it has been a few months, but now i can really tell when i happens and even do not have to stop what i am doing to feel it or sometimes see it. My Partner even said he could feel something moving in my stomach when i sleep and he is concerned…
I would say i am delusional but i can see it and husband has noticed it when i sleep so there must be something going on…
Any suggestions? All i came up with was a tape worm, a pregnancy that can be detected (multiple times), a second twin or a monster eating me from the inside out.
*Note this is not due to me loosing weight, hunger/stomach movements or muscle contraction as i could feel it also when i was not working out and 20kgs heavier…

9 Likes

Since you mentioned that it happens when you sleep, I would guess it’s a digestive issue because digestion and sleep go hand-in-hand.

I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor and let’s hope it’s not a monster inside you! :japanese_ogre: :rofl:

10 Likes

Please get it checked out! That sounds worry some! Keep us updated :pray:

7 Likes

Sweetie, as a retired R.N. of over 35 years my first and best suggestion is see a physician. This could be many things but don’t ask for trouble, it finds us all soon enough.
This is a very important issue and should be addressed immediately.
My very best wishes
Sending you hope and strength.
Blessed be
Always here for you, Garnet

9 Likes

Oh goodness @TheMuslimWitch- that does sound strange! Does it hurt when it happens? I hope you are okay! :pray:

I’m definitely adding my voice to those suggesting a visit to a medical professional- they’ll have the most experience with narrowing down what it could possibly be.

Please stay safe and take good care of yourself! :heart:

7 Likes

I’m with everyone else, you need to see a doctor!

6 Likes

I’m also going to echo everyone else here. That sounds unusual and you should definitely have it checked out by a physician or medical professional!

8 Likes

To me, it sounds like you’re having some digestive issues. When my GERD and IBS flares up, it can feel like something is moving around inside me too. But I would definitely go see a doctor as soon as possible.

7 Likes

I hope that you have plans to see a medical professional, it could be different things digestive or otherwise. Please don’t look it up on WebMD or a website, I would think some kind of ultrasound or x-ray may be used or even another type of test. I hope you are well & it’s nothing serious. :hugs:

7 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch hello, I’m with everyone else, please see a doctor as soon as possible.

7 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch I’m gonna go ahead and close this thread for now. While we all wish you well and hope you’re safe, this is something that needs to be addressed by a medical professional first.

7 Likes