Something new, Something great

Merry meet and merry part. Blessed be. I learned something new today I have known since I was 12 years old that I am a Wiccan. When I was at that age I didn’t know what it meant, what wicca was or what it all meant. The lessons in our coven have taught me things that is allowing me to finally at 34 (years old) piece it all together.

What is wicca? Wicca: A Brief History :open_book:

When I first started learning about Deities I started working with them, I discovered what it feels like to truly honor myself and connect with all of you, our coven.

Deities link

Deities - more than one?

Right now I just want to say that I feel so grateful to be a part of this coven and I have so much to learn but, I feel connected to the divine, the Maiden, Mother, and Crone. Blessed be

10 Likes

That’s so great to hear :heart: I’m happy you’re finding a home in your path!

9 Likes

@MeganB thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness. Blessed be

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience @AshaMarie and congratulations on piecing together your own path! :sparkles:

If you have stayed up writing a spell, googling sacred texts or grimoires, or even just staring at a Full Moon, you are earning your knowledge. That’s what I love about this journey. The Craft is different to every practitioner and it’s ever-evolving.

PS: Did you make that phone wallpaper? It looks amazing! :smiley:

8 Likes

Well, Miss AshleyMarie, you are as sweet and charming as you are pretty.
We are the ones blessed by you and the new love and ideas to share.
Be safe, Be blessed and know you be LOVED! :kissing_heart:
Garnet: History’s Heir :dragon:

7 Likes

It’s a really amazing feeling, and a very freeing one too! There’s nothing quite like “coming home” to the realization of who you are and where you’re meant to be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A huge congrats to you, Ashley! You’ve been working hard in your practice and it looks like your efforts are blooming beautifully- wishing you all the best as you continue to learn and grow on your path! :heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations! It’s nice to find your place in the world, isn’t it? I’m so glad you’re happy here!

6 Likes

:tada: congrats love!!!
I know I found a place where I feel accepted and comfortable. I hope you do as well :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you @Francisco . I found the wallpaper on Pinterest but, I love it. I use it as my phone wallpaper. Blessed be

4 Likes