Something Strange Here

Hello all

I turned on my TV and this…the screen is processed inverted AND upside down
Just before this and continuously since, the song ‘Ana BKoach’ has been running through my head.

Google Photos

12 Likes

Very strange :thinking:

13 Likes

Pretty Kool in my book :grin:

13 Likes

I’ve never seen this happen before :anguished:

13 Likes

Exactly!
That’s why I felt I had to reach out. In case anyone here had some ideas
The thing is… it’s not just upside down.
When I turn the picture right side up, the image is inverted.

I’m interested to hear any ideas.

13 Likes

I’m with everyone else- that is wacky! I can’t say I’ve ever seen a TV do that before. It sure it curious :tv: :thinking:

Could be worth giving your provider a call to see if they have any technical shenanigans going on right now (and if they have any ideas about fixing it too!).

Alternatively, if you’re sensing spiritual involvement, I’d shut the TV off, potentially unplug it (if it’s safe to do so), and do a thorough cleanse of the equipment and the space with sound. Just my two cents!

Wishing you all the best @Wysteria_Norn! :pray: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

This is where being dyslexic comes in handy! Is there something you absolutely must watch? If so, get a mirror.
Learn to sit on you head like Mork from Ork.

OIP (1)

9 Likes

Mork and Mindy. Oh I loved that show :rofl:

9 Likes

The last time my TV went weird picture wise, my son had been into the settings and pushed all the buttons. We never could undo it, bad news, had to get a new telly :rofl:. If it’s spirit, then you’ll get your TV back, (if it’s Loki, I’m sorry :green_heart:), if it’s settings/tech maybe a reset/ factory reset so it’s how it was on the shop floor, or a tech friend can reprogram it for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Wysteria_Norn that is definitely whacky! I would check the settings on the TV or maybe reset to default if that’s an option. Then if it’s safe to do so unplug it & plug it back in… you may be able to do a system refresh through your provider as well :thinking: If there is a possibility of spiritual involvement, I agree with @BryWisteria to unplug the TV & connections to do a cleansing on them, maybe even the area where the items are & then plug them back in…

I’ve had weird things happen with my phone & TV… but it was always either someone had changed a setting or settings. Either I or my son would have to go through them & figure out which ones had been changed & set them the preferred way

I loved Mork & Mindy :rofl: We had a whole conversation about that show not long ago. My kids were beside themselves about it :laughing:

9 Likes

Nanoo nanoo :rofl:

10 Likes