#SOSCOLOMBIA We need help

:warning: Moderator Edit: The following post contains content that may be triggering for some readers.

If you do not wish to read such content at this time, please click the back button now to return to the main forum. Otherwise, please continue to read at your leisure.

I apologize beforehand if this post isn’t appropriate. Please feel free to delete if so.

I’m desperate right now. I live in Colombia (Latin America) and we’re living hell here. The government is killing civilians that are protesting for so many wrong things that are happening to the country right now.

It’s so hard to meditate, to focus, to sleep… I’m using my crystals for protection every time I go out but I don’t know what else to do.

The only thing I need from you is good vibes, energy of peace to end this civil war as soon as possible. The government isn’t listening, our own police and army is killing us. This is beyond this plane, we need some other help.

Thanks for reading. Blessed be.

12 Likes

I hope the unrest comes to a peaceful end & things start to settle down for you. I will send you love & healing light! I’m so sorry that you are going through this right now. :hugs: :heart:

10 Likes

I’m so sorry for you, that must be terrifying. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you good, peaceful vibes! :purple_heart: :candle: :pray:

9 Likes

Sending good and peaceful vibes your way. Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

This beggars belief!
I came to work at at boarding school in 93 for SEK International School. (Well off South American students, and few from Spain).
There was a girl from Bogota that had to scape the Country with her mother because of death threats.
She shown me the house she used to live in.
It was something out of a movie most people come dream of.
Dallas or Falcon Crest come to mind…
Anyway, seems to me the situation just got worse.
At the time I was told that Colombia was the most dangerous Country in South America.
Do you have any means to leave the Country?
My heart goes to you, hope you find a way to get out of it.
It’s not fair that in the 21st. Century we have to hear about people living in appalling conditions.
Blessed be​:pray::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh this is horrible I’m so sorry this is happening :heartpulse: Why are other governments not helping? Please take care and stay safe if you can and I will be sending as much peace to you and you’re country as I can muster :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I can only imagine how terrifying this is for you! I hate that you have to live in fear like this. I will definitely send protection and guidance your way and healing for your country.

10 Likes

This saddens me so much. I’m watching the videos and news right now, what’s going on is really scary.

Keep strong, @WhiteFox!! Fuerza Colombia :colombia: :pray: My prayers go out to everyone affected

10 Likes

Thanks for telling us, I’m sure that we will all pull together and pray, send healing vibes and thoughts. Maybe @praecog29 could add you to the Energy Exchange. I’m terribly sorry!!! If you need someone to vent to, I’m all ears. I’m just a DM away!!! Don’t hesitate!!!

9 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your situation, @WhiteFox- no one should have to live in such a nightmare. You are in my thoughts- I am praying for you and for Colombia, and wishing fervently that the violence and fear comes to an end.

As Christina mentioned, I have added you and this post in to the Energy Exchange Circle. May the light and love of the coven help lead you to better times!

Please stay safe! :pray:

7 Likes

Thanks a lot for your message, basil.

It is known that my country is not the best/most secure but it is also known that we’re under a big stereotype. Fortunately, we’re not always like this, we live in peace, the people here are friendly and full of love, everyone that comes realizes that we’re not as bad/dangerous as others say. It’s the government, that’s been keeping us broken for more than 50 years.

I’m considering the idea to move out, but that’s another thing that really worries me.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. Blessed be!

8 Likes

@WhiteFox
Do not get me wrong. I watched a documentary and could tell how nice the common people were.
It’s sad that a few can be capable of such atrocities to their own country people.
But do not despair, what goes around comes around!
One day, and hopefully not too late, they will harvest what they have had sown, including the suckers around them.
Have faith, in this world or the next will be payback time for these sick individuals.:gift_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes