Southern witch in a northern town

New to practicing the craft and have no real supports where I live.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome! I hope that like me, you find that this group to be wonderfully supportive, caring and learned.

10 Likes

Hello @james9! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod an Eclectic Witch I guess you could say.

For what’s going on in the coven :infinite_roots: you can catch up on Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! May 24 :full_moon_with_face:. That will give you kind of a run down.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask & someone will help you once they see it. Everyone is very helpful & supportive!

9 Likes

Welcome, @james9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Glad to have you here! If you haven’t found them yet there are Courses for you to dig into if you’re interested. If you have any questions just as and someone from the coven will answer your question.

Welcome to Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Merry meet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Nice to have you here, you are at the right place. You will surely get support here.

Blessed Be💫

8 Likes

@james9 Spell8 is a great support place! people are really nice here!

7 Likes

Merry meet, @james9 :heart:

Joining in with everyone else to say welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

We are a group of solitary practitioners from all over the world- you now have a wonderfully diverse group of fellow coven members studying all sorts of magick :sparkles: Please make yourself at home here! :blush:

Others have shared some wonderful links- I personally recommend the Self-Initiation Ritual as it helps to build your magickal foundation. If you have any questions or witchy wisdom to discuss, please feel free to do so! :two_hearts:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome @james9 :wave: I’m Christina and I live in NY. Where are you from? Nice to meet you! Hope you like it here.
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: So glad to have you here, Im Liisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :slight_smile: If you need anything at all just ask :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Hi James! Welcome to our Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’ve found that no matter where I go, it is always difficult talking to people about certain topics, beliefs or ideas. I hope you will find support, understanding and comfort in this community!!

Bessed Be :smiley:

5 Likes