Spell candle question

I was using “Frankencandle” to refer to a candle made up from the wax of different partially used spell candles melted and mixed together to make the one :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

OK. Thanks Wade. I was hoping it had a little frankincense in it. Um, Um good.
Garnet

7 Likes

Not in the one I was talking about, but that’s not a bad idea! :smiley:

7 Likes

I do this too…I’m a thrifty witch! HOWEVER, if I have left over candle from one spell and use it for another…I do smoke cleanse it and use my singing bowl to clear the intention of the first spell. :grin:

8 Likes

Clever SilverBear.
I always thought, since you dress your candles anyways, Bless them as you anoint them. Goddess doesn’t ask us to be a spend thrift, but to be careful and reuse to preserve our environment.
Just Saying
Garnet

5 Likes

I started of the same. Although it has only been a few months on my witch journey I had to accept and remind myself this exact thing. Sometimes we tend not to see yourselves as powerful, but we are as long as we truly believe we are… Don’t get me wrong all the witchy items like wands and crystals are great and I can’t get enough but just remember we have to centre our energy from the core and direct it out through the items rather than seeing the items with all the power and we are getting it from them…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.