Spell Jar To Connect with Element Earth

Connect with some earth energy! This is a great spell to do if you are needing support and grounding.

Hail, Guardian of the North! I call upon the grounding powerful energy of earth to provide me with strength and to protect and support me. So, mote it be!

16 Likes

Gosh…I am in loove with you @SilverBear!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

9 Likes

I love spell jars! Thank you :relaxed:

11 Likes

I love this one! I think I may try making one like this soon. Thank you for sharing, @SilverBear :slight_smile:

9 Likes

A beautiful elemental jar, and perfect timing with this week’s Spell Jar and Witch Bottle Challenge! :jar: :grinning: :sparkles:

Thank you so much for sharing, @SilverBear- I love your recipes (and fun graphics too- they’re always so pretty!) :heart:

11 Likes

AAANNNDDD… I found my challenge entry :rofl: I love :heart: all of your recipes & spells, but this one is just at the perfect time.

10 Likes

I really want to make this as well but I’m missing quite a few ingredients. Hmm. I’m going to work on finding some substitutions.

6 Likes

I didn’t have Vetiver or the clay, so just tweaked it & sort of made it my own :blush:

5 Likes

You can use items from outside. Think how grounding and powerful that would be…dirt from mother earth herself. Rocks, acorns. Leaves. Go wild!

6 Likes