Spells 8 Lessons

Hi my name is Raven Dawn and I just joined Spells 8. I am not really seeing the benefit of paying a years subscription right now but I went ahead and did it anyway. I find the website a bit difficult to navigate in some areas.
Also, I am graduating from college next semester with a degree in counseling and I am very very busy with homework which leaves little time for things I enjoy such as lessons on Spells 8… meanwhile my years membership is passing by!

Did I make a mistake by enrolling in Spells 8 now? Will the Lessons still be in place by the time I get to them? And can they go at my own pace because I see it marks your progress. I am afraid mine will be slow while I am attending the university.

7 Likes

The courses are short so you could easily listen on a commute to school etc but as far as I can tell the classes will be there indefinitely and I’m very pleased with them. I have learned a lot here. By the way merry meet and welcome to the coven

8 Likes

Hi Raven :wave:t3: we’re happy to have you here!

The lessons are all ones you can take at your own pace and, as far as I’m aware, we don’t have any plans to get rid of any lessons any time soon! I hope that answers your question :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Merry Meet! Don’t you have enough stress with school? No need to stress about Spells8! The lessons will be around for awhile I’m sure. In fact, it seems like there will be more. It’s not like your degree, where you have to complete a curriculum and sit for licensure, blah, blah. Take it at your own pace and don’t worry. And welcome!

8 Likes

Thanks for the welcome from all! Listening while driving is fun but I don’t have good enough memorization to find it relevant.
As long as I know lessons are able to be done at my own pace I will just move along. Once I am out of school and during breaks I will be doing my studying online with Spells 8! I did look around before I chose this website and I really think I made a good choice. There is usually something to be said for a witch’s intuition! Thanks for all the quick responses. Blessed be…

11 Likes

The voice in a lot of the videos is calming, they are a spell in and of themselves.

Perhaps before bed, watch a 5 minute video from the site. As a member which you are, there is a button to keep notes. That way, when we are ready to consolidate what you have learned, you can always go back to those notes you took while laying in bed when you are ready.

Tem

9 Likes

Great to meet you @Rvn1512. As a few have mentioned the courses are “go at your own pace” and to my knowledge (been a member for over a year) they do not expire or close. The great thing about this group (Spells8) is that there are no expectations put on anyone to learn this or that, to communicate on a set time or date, or to take part in any activities. We are here for anyone wanting to discover or further explore their path in their craft. The courses marking your progress is for your own knowledge or tracking, not comparable to others. If you have any questions on the navigation of the site or anything else within the group utilization please feel free to message any of us here and we will be glad to help. Congrats on your graduation from college, I know the stress and excitement that brings.
Blessed Be :candle:

7 Likes

Merry meet @Rvn1512! :heart:

As others have mentioned, the courses are all done at your own pace. There is also a built-in tracking system so even if you take a break you’ll know exactly where you left off before. The courses are there for you and rather than removing any, @Francisco and the other content creators are always hard at work making more! There is new content and new lessons being added constantly :blush:

If you ever experience any difficulties, please feel free to let us know in Site Feedback. We all try our best to make the site and the forum the best they can be, so if you find anything tricky to navigate please let us know and we’ll see what we can do. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! :pray:

I am wishing you all the best with your time at university- it does go by so quickly! Enjoy your semester and congrats on your upcoming graduation :partying_face: :two_hearts:

Once again, welcome to the Spells8 community and the Infinite Roots Coven. Blessed be, Raven Dawn! :sparkles::infinite_roots:

5 Likes