Spells 8 page template

I hope that @Francisco doesn’t mind, but I remember someone asking about using the Spells8 template for their Book of Shadows.

There is a PDF blank page in the downloadable pages and I’ve been using that thus far, just printing onto my parchment paper then printing over it with my spells etc.

Blank-Book-of-Shadows-Page-Spells8.pdf (105.6 KB)

This morning I’ve had a bit of a fiddle around and I’ve managed to create it as a Word Template with the Spells8 page as a watermark so now I can type directly on to it.

It’s not a file type that’s supported on here, but if anyone would like a copy, please pop me a message and I’m happy to send it by email :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ooh, it’s nice! Thank you :blush::two_hearts:

6 Likes

If you’d like the Word Template version let me know, more than happy to share just can’t work out how to do it here as it’s now a supported file format.

7 Likes

Wow, that’s nice @IrisW! You did a great job!

5 Likes

No credit to me on the PDF, that’s from here in the downloadable pages so I’m assuming down to @Francisco :blush:

6 Likes

That’s a great idea!! Thanks for doing this, Iris! I like it :+1:

What type of file is it?

5 Likes

Yeah, but you put this together. That’s so nice of you!

4 Likes

I’ve got it saved as a dotx file so it can be used as a template when opening a new file in Word. I was playing around with it whilst doing prep for the challenge last night and the geek in me is very happy! :joy:

8 Likes

Do you use Google Drive? You can upload the file, make it public and share it with everyone!

3 Likes

I do use Google Drive but all of my Google stuff is on an email address linked to my maiden name…

I’ve not tried sharing anything publicly before so give me a few minutes to play and if I can get it work I’ll come back with the link :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok I think this will work…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iUeafUcBsq77BWrafpuaS1aDYdi9bY2D/view?usp=sharing

6 Likes

Thank you for putting this together! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you for this version as well

5 Likes